Temp Check Across UJ Land

Currently 22 with expected high of 27. Overcast, possible snow flurries later today. Very little snow total on the ground, about 10” on the level. Good weekend to run the beagles and chase some bunnies. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• max2

• ruff hunter

• Millriver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're telling me . Must be feeling better , I'm looking at guns !

30F here in NE KS. Got 5 to 6 inches of snow last night. Might get up to a couple more this morning. Coffee's brewing, fire going, come on down and have a cup. Then, you can go play with the Tazmainia

Downeast Maine  Now 2F, Today's high 15F  Wind WNW @ 10mph   I was thinking of hunting geese but decided to make a huge pot of chili, another of seafood chowder and a steak and kidney pie. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gwponr said:

56 with showers starting to fade away until Monday when its gonna start raining all week

Wow!....gwponr, where are you at?

28 degrees and snowing hard right now, with a winter storm warning in effect thru tomorrow morning...the first real snow we've had this winter.

Roger

11* F  Clear and sunny. Maggie and I are switching over to quail, huns and chukar now that the pheasant season has ended. Deep cleaned the 12 and changing to my 20 gauge is a pleasure.

Update: 13 degrees outside at 12:27PM...75 degrees inside thanks to the Pellet stove...no sheds found on the hunt out back, but we found the running tracks of a deer surrounded by coyote tracks leading into the field where he met his maker. Nature sure is fascinating, even if brutal and cold.