Heavy Snow fall coming to the northeast

1 hour ago, BlacknTan said:

Is that old mailbox for sale Brad??

I've coveted it for many years, am in need of a new one,  and since Santa didn't bring me what I wanted anyway.....

Thanks for the interest. Alas I didn't save it when we sold and moved. One of my biggest regrets in life, second only to not pursuing my dream of becoming a reality TV star...🤔

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• WPG Gizmo

• topdog1961

• max2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You got nothin on me. Talk to me in 50 years if big green is still on the job.    I'd still trade you though, if you got a good gun or two to throw in. 

Starting Saturday evening into Monday morning We are expecting between 12-24 inches in Southern NH more as you head North with brutal cold single digit temps this mean that while can can plow the snow

You guys are complaining and carrying on about some snow. Look what we have to face here in Florida; 70 degree temps, bright sunshine making sunglasses necessary and great beach days with lovely scene

Posted Images

You guys will probably get it so bad you won't be able to watch the Patriot game, oh well I'll watch it for you and report back. 😁

Just now, dogrunner said:

You guys will probably get it so bad you won't be able to watch the Patriot game, oh well I'll watch it for you and report back. 😁

Not necessarily.  Here on the edge of the wilderness, we have fiber-optic all the way into the house.  One of the few things done for us backwoods dwellers by the Feds spending your money.  No internet or fiber-optic at the lake.  Barry forgot us there.  I guess 50% is better than zero.

Perk

24 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

When  there's a will, there's a way........ 

Though probably a good thing the game isn't in Foxboro Sunday!

Best wishes to all y'all in the NE.  Supposed to get below 30 F tomorrow night, in TX that is very cold.  We cover bushes and our lemon tree for below freezing temps, the garden beds in the front and back will look like we're surrounded by ghosts.

Reportedly expecting 12"-20" the next few days. Not the worst we've ever had, and it has melted every year. I could do with less of the media hype about it.

I always chuckle at the "preparedness" warnings east of the Rockies.  If I were back in CO, I'd simply be concerned about which wax to put on my skis. 

Oh boy.  Some good coyote hunting coming up with this weather.  Revenge will be mine.

10 minutes ago, Dave Medema said:

I always chuckle at the "preparedness" warnings east of the Rockies.  If I were back in CO, I'd simply be concerned about which wax to put on my skis. 

Due to an unfortunate quirk at birth, i.e. not having the proverbial silver spoon stuck in it, I always had to work, or otherwise do whatever necessary to keep a roof over my head and food on the table. The only wax I had to worry about was candles for however long the power went down.

I__00005.JPG

These deer on my property in the corner of the Marsh will likely be yarding up out back with a load more after this storm. 

You guys are complaining and carrying on about some snow. Look what we have to face here in Florida; 70 degree temps, bright sunshine making sunglasses necessary and great beach days with lovely scenery. Now that's hardship.

12 minutes ago, henryrski said:

You guys are complaining and carrying on about some snow. Look what we have to face here in Florida; 70 degree temps, bright sunshine making sunglasses necessary and great beach days with lovely scenery. Now that's hardship.

Blah..Blah...Blah. Talk to me in July.  

Oh wait, it's 95 with 95% humidity in Ohio in July....Never mind. 

Ready for the blizzard here.  Wood for the stove:

1-18-19 - Ready for the blizzard - 2

Little plow - really like this rig!

1-18-19 - Ready for the blizzard - 1

Can't match those big Greens shown above, but this orange guy will move just about anything:

1-18-19 - Ready for the blizzard - 3

New lady in the house.  Don't need no steenkin' TV.  Bring it on....