REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
ruff hunter

Old man Tom Brady. GOAT 🐐!

ruff hunter

You know I’m not the biggest Tom Brady fan , but he is the Greatest I’ve ever seen in the big games. I know others are better in certain areas of the game of football, but when it’s all said and done...... 30 years from now..... all anyone will say is  “ Wow , he played in how many Super Bowls? “

DennisMcFeely

He’s the best ever.  If he’s got enough time for that last drive you know you’re f*cked. 

tut

Football is an amazing game.  Both of those games came down to two plays.  One offsides by KC that cost them an interception (would have been Brady's 3rd), that would have sealed the game and a ref swallowing his whistle on obvious PI or hitting a defenseless Wide Receiver in the Saints/Ram's game.  Agree about Brady.  He has ice water in his veins for sure.

Mike Connally

Aside from his obvious physical skills, Brady’s biggest asset is his knowledge of the game and ability to make changes at the line of scrimmage. 

During yesterday’s game they made the comment that it was like having your offensive coordinator playing quarterback. 

He’s the best all around QB I’ve ever seen. 

dogrunner

Without Bill he would be just Average. With Bill he is great. 

Brad Eden
2 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

Without Bill he would be just Average. With Bill he is great. 

Second funniest post on UJ for 2019. Congrats 

dogrunner
22 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Second funniest post on UJ for 2019. Congrats 

I wanted to be 1st. 

Dogwood

I'd like to hear Belichick weigh in. Forthrightly and unfiltered.

Reeba

Regardless of which one benefits the other the most, they're quite the pair.  I always liked the color commentators that credit coach/quarterback pairs. And of course both of them would give credit to the whole team.

Natty Bumpo
5 minutes ago, Reeba said:

Regardless of which one benefits the other the most, they're quite the pair.  I always liked the color commentators that credit coach/quarterback pairs. And of course both of them would give credit to the whole team.

Yes, and they both did so at the AFC CH trophy presentation after the game. Tom Terrific has had quite the career, for a lowly 6th round pick.......

GuyO

I know Brady has a book about his health and fitness regime. He should also write a book on motivation and maintaining a chip on your shoulder.He has thrived from a perceived slight 20 years ago By being a sixth round draft pick!

WPG Gizmo

The problem we have in New England is that we have been to the SB so many time with the Tom and Bill show that it has become the norm and when they are gone which is not that far into the future it is likely that we will sink lower then the Cleveland Brown

NW River Mac

Brady has the mental toughness that many successful people have to rise to the top of their professions.  He's not the best athlete but one of the coolest under pressure and must unflappable under pressure.  

The other thing that makes the Patriots such a powerful organization is that the general manager and coach are one in the same.  I don't know of any other organization with this set up.  This allows Bill to have a long term plan and take players only he wants. He gets only the talent that will fit into his scheme. Other teams should learn from Kraft's foresight in making this happen. 

john mcg

I was watching the KC bench at the OT start and I could almost see the Patriot nightmare in their eyes.

Dogwood

Clearly the Pats miss Matt Patricia as the DC.  Geez. Plug and play.