REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
spinfly

Stanley Cup Playoffs

jeff88
17 hours ago, gunsrus said:

Marchand will be hoisting the Cup !!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoli 16ga.

I'll bet ya a beer he licks it. 

gunsrus

Blues great game , Broons one step behind all night .

Zoli 16ga.

blues in 7

Tom Avent

Interesting series. The 2 Boston wins, blow outs. St. Louis refuses to go away though. Pretty impressive that Binnington can come back after the drubbing.I must be on drugs to say this, but it is a shame that Marchand is such a toad. He can play hockey. Toad or not, I will give a great deal of respect to the winner. The Stanley Cup is the most grueling and difficult trophy.

jeff88

Just saw the 3rd period, the Blues really thumped the Broons in their own end.  I counted a dozen Broons "Owies" to three for the Blues.  If Chara is out for the series, that could be a problem for Boston.

From what I've seen in Cup series:  Game 3 is the second most important game in a 7-game series, Broons took that, Game 5 is the most important.   

MN Tonester

Finally got around to watching a game last night.  If not for that Bruins goalie, the game would have been a blowout.  Very impressed with St. Louis last night.  Hope it goes 7 games.

That petty little tug Marchand did on Billington and I'm thinking, "leave the professional wrestling antics to the wrasslers"

RookieEP

How do you knock a giant down... hit em the face and break his jaw.  Sucks for Bruins but Ill wont be feeling sorry for them.  Crazy things happen in the playoffs.   Will say that dude is super tough 

jeff88
On 6/4/2019 at 7:21 PM, RookieEP said:

How do you knock a giant down... hit em the face and break his jaw.  Sucks for Bruins but Ill wont be feeling sorry for them.  Crazy things happen in the playoffs.   Will say that dude is super tough 

They are all super tough.  Good interview on NHL Network on Sirius today - it was about how hockey players decide whether to return to the ice after being injured.  Basically they said it boiled down to this:  If they won't get worse or they staunch the bleeding, or both, they go back out there.  

RookieEP

read how broke jaw players lose so much weight as they deal soft puréed foods.  Crazy.  

Zoli 16ga.

locker room's going to run out of ice by the second.

gunsrus

Good game , Blues should have had more goals , bad bounces .      REFS SUCK !

erik meade
2 minutes ago, gunsrus said:

REFS SUCK !

That is one thing Blues fans will agree with. All playoffs it has been pathetic. 

One went our way, to be honest feels like ... finally, it’s about darned time...   but would rather have won without the controversy.  

RookieEP

X2.  

Was a missed call.  The missed hand pass was ugly as well

Ill take any win at this time 

Ben Hong

Who wudda thunk that a last placed team at the end of January could gel and get within 1 game of winning the the hardest trophy to win in  sports. Go Blues!