Stanley Cup Playoffs

Looks like this series is following a certain cadence - Blues get beat at home then go on the road to win.  The guys on SiriusXM NHL talked about that before game 5, these Blues don't play as well at home.  Also, Binnington doesn't lose the next game after a loss, that's all season long.  My Conn Smythe winner is one of the goalies, whomever comes out of game 7 as the winner.  Am still predicting a 3 OT 1-0 win for the Blues on a "seeing eye" puck and a large uptick in ER visits in New England and Missouri.  These goalies are playing that well.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeff88

• Ben Hong

• gunsrus

• erik meade

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have played enough hockey and liked the heavy hitting, even though I wasn't big, to know that if the refs don't do something about cheap shots, late hits, face washing in scrums (gloves hurt like he

Not to nitpick or anything, but the thread is labeled "Stanley Cup Play-offs" NOT NHL fighting debate. Just saying.

My top 10 reasons for why I'm rooting for the Blues:   1 - Am really tired of Boston dominance in sports, who isn't outside of New England? 2 - Marchand is on the Broons 3 - Blues

4 hours ago, jeff88 said:

You are not wrong!  Ben was pacing like a caged tiger.  That's my take.

"...Momma don't allow no cussing in this house

Momma don't allow no cussing in this house

I don't care what Momma don't allow,

Curse them damned Bruins anyhow! Uh huh!"

MN Tonester

Rask was amazing.  Pretty much the Blues game until that bouncer went in and it looked like they were totally deflated.  When Rask felt that puck rolling down his back and had the wherewithal to reach behind and make the save, well you just knew next to nothing would go in.  Go Blues, we'd like to see a cup headed to your town.  

Tonight is the night, nothing more exciting in sports than game 7 of the Stanley Cup !

On 4/26/2019 at 2:43 PM, erik meade said:

History should have taught me better.  But I am starting to let myself believe that things might work out this year for the Blues...

I am getting really hopeful now. 

Binnington outstanding . Great series . Congrats Blues well deserved . Enjoy !!! 

I see Boston fans are living up to their reputation as a holes.  Staying around to boo

Way to go BLUES!  Came out on fire!   Have to say pretty classless fans during the presentation.  

Bring the Cup on Home!!!

33 minutes ago, barna said:

Boston played like crap not a cup worthy performance.  

Barna 

The game I saw, Boston outplayed the Blues, especially the first period.  But our goalie was just ....  unreal

Congratulations to Erik and all the Blues supporters. I can honestly say that I did not watch 1 solitary second of the final game, and that would be the only Stanley Cup Final game I have missed since 1955. After watching the "highlights" of the post game ceremony and the boorish booing by the Bruins fans, maybe I was right. The Bruins fans in the arena were true to form. Utterly classless.

I seen a kanadian goalie save the day....and Marchand left to lick his wounds.

Exiting game nonetheless.

I think the fans were boooing betman...which happens most times.

6 hours ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

I think the fans were boooing betman...which happens most times.

Thank you Don . Yes they were booing Bettman just like Vancouver (KANADIAN) fans did back in 2011 when Bruins won .