• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike Connally

• phonefly

• canvasback

• salmontogue

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they are. And good thing it's happening elsewhere. That's what people do on many OTHER Discussion Forums and social media venues. I dont let anybody get tarred and feathered on UJ, "even if

I moved one of her dogs today.  All of the dogs have been rescued by ABESR.   

Posted Images

salmontogue
Just now, grouse28 said:

Wishing her and the dogs the best.

She will get there.

Bert in W N.C.

Thank you salmon togue for the update. I can not bring a dog home now, but these events can still pull at my heart strings. I hope the best for her and her critters.

I did get an email today.  Looks like the process may take some time for them to start.  Hopeful!

canvasback
On 5/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, salmontogue said:

Her dogs are stunning.

Over half of the sires and dams on the website have one of my dogs in their pedigree and Wind'em was the best looking dark Llewellin I ever saw. Just sayin'........hahahaha!

They really are beautiful dogs.

LML/Owners are getting reputationally slaughtered on on Lewellin specific forums outside of this UJ world.   Theres some real axe grinding over this.  In all likelyhood this will be another hit to the strain which is extremely unfortunate. 

59 minutes ago, CheckCord said:

LML/Owners are getting reputationally slaughtered on on Lewellin specific forums outside of this UJ world.   Theres some real axe grinding over this.  In all likelyhood this will be another hit to the strain which is extremely unfortunate. 

Of course they are. And good thing it's happening elsewhere. That's what people do on many OTHER Discussion Forums and social media venues. I dont let anybody get tarred and feathered on UJ, "even if they deserve it". Not in its 18 year run. That has buoyed this Boards relative success and has also pissed off a load of people who get a charge out of ruining people's lives and their businesses. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a suspicion that the husband  took over and sold them - cheap.  I got a text from Mark Stella that matched this situation.

@phonefly as in sold the whole operation or just liquidated the dogs to individual sellers?  

I hope it was to a learned breeder.   

16 hours ago, CheckCord said:

@phonefly as in sold the whole operation or just liquidated the dogs to individual sellers?  

I hope it was to a learned breeder.   

No clue ---  very complicated ---  some legal issues  --- and so far as I could there were domestic issues.

• 10 months later...
Mike Connally

The sh!t hit the fan a few days ago. ABESR is moving 17 of her dogs this weekend. I am moving one Sunday to a foster. Luckily Heidi, who runs ABESR, is helping Michelle with her personal logistics and getting these dogs on their next path. 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Brad Eden said:

Of course they are. And good thing it's happening elsewhere. That's what people do on many OTHER Discussion Forums and social media venues. I dont let anybody get tarred and feathered on UJ, "even if they deserve it". Not in its 18 year run. That has buoyed this Boards relative success and has also pissed off a load of people who get a charge out of ruining people's lives and their businesses. 

9 hours ago, Mike Connally said:

The sh!t hit the fan a few days ago. ABESR is moving 17 of her dogs this weekend. I am moving one Sunday to a foster. Luckily Heidi, who runs ABESR, is helping Michelle with her personal logistics and getting these dogs on their next path. 

Good on you Mike. Quoted my previous Post as a reminder of UJ etiquette.

Sad situation all around, hope all works out well for Michelle and the dogs.