Jump to content

Let’s see the trail cam pictures 2019


Recommended Posts

I always enjoy seeing the trail cam pics from around the country.  So let’s see em.

 

I have had my cameras out for about a month.  The deer and elk are starting to move and antlers are growing.

This guy looks like he has potential.

62E343D5-0145-4C17-BFB3-DD472CC2B397.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Big Al

    23

  • CzechSM

    20

  • Brad Eden

    13

  • WI Outdoor Nut

    13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m getting pretty pumped about these bulls.  I have a bull permit for the first time after applying for five years.  I’ve always had bulls within shooting range hope that trend continues.  If I get o

Looks like a moose was using my outhouse up at camp.

Posted Images

Bull in bottom pic.  The elk come into my fields to feed at night.  

FA5A3648-2067-4EDD-BEDB-85A93B23E602.jpeg

B5C02476-0107-4821-B9DA-C1A0BF1B5C3A.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have most of our trail cams set on video and we leave them out all year. I figure it is easier to store them on a tree then the garage. Here is a short clip from the other day.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for starting this new 2019 Cam Topic Al.

 

I don't have any cams out yet. But soon, and will post anything interesting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Todays card pull. I have issues with the camera lenses fogging up at certain times of the day. I get quite a few....."I bet that was a good one"...that are all fogged out. I have tried RainX on the lens but it doesn't seem to help.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SelbyLowndes
15 hours ago, CzechSM said:

I have most of our trail cams set on video and we leave them out all year. I figure it is easier to store them on a tree then the garage. Here is a short clip from the other day.

 

 

 

 

That's the longest grass snake I've ever seen slithering along in front of that doe!...SelbyLowndes

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CzechSM said:

Todays card pull. I have issues with the camera lenses fogging up at certain times of the day. I get quite a few....."I bet that was a good one"...that are all fogged out. I have tried RainX on the lens but it doesn't seem to help.

 

 

I have the same problem sometimes.  Have no idea what causes it.

 

Doesn’t using video mode all the time eat up the battery life?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Al said:

 

I have the same problem sometimes.  Have no idea what causes it.

 

Doesn’t using video mode all the time eat up the battery life?

 

The dew and dew point is the main culprit for the fogging up. 

 

I'm sure the video mode does use up more battery life but I don't really keep track too close. I use lithium batteries and they last a long time even on the video mode. Cold does not seem to shorten the life of the lithium like it does with the alkaline batteries. I certainly enjoy the video mode more than the still pictures as I've seem to capture quite a bit of activity that the still pictures can't show. Most of the cameras I use have a 20 second night capture and I set it for 2 minute capture during the day. I trim the videos quite a bit before I upload them.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This pic is from 2017.  It’s the biggest bobcat I’ve ever seen.

 

6B8691D3-BE6F-475C-AA0E-31FCBEF75AD3.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...