Let’s see the trail cam pictures 2019

A few clips with no deer in them. It must be tough for predators  to get a meal with all the squirrels sounding the alarm.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Al

• CzechSM

• Brad Eden

• WI Outdoor Nut

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m getting pretty pumped about these bulls.  I have a bull permit for the first time after applying for five years.  I’ve always had bulls within shooting range hope that trend continues.  If I get o

Looks like a moose was using my outhouse up at camp.

Posted Images

Posted this earlier. A buck walking through a stand area at camp on the firearm Opener last fall. Life and weather kept me from deer hunting at camp last year. Apparently that was unfortunate.

I__00006.JPG

I__00001.JPG

Rare american Fed Ex Sasquatch.

CzechSM what type of camera do you use for these videos? 

I want one

thanks

1 hour ago, bobman said:

CzechSM what type of camera do you use for these videos? 

I want one

thanks

My better cameras are Browning Special Ops Advantage's  ( Browning Cam ) Positioned so the light is right they take very nice video. I have never set mine on the still shot mode so I can't say how that would be. The upside is that they take great daytime video up to two minutes long but the night time videos past 10 yards or so are not that great and only are 20 seconds long max. These are a no-glow infrared red and I have never seen an animal spook from these cameras. With the regular visible IR I see a lot of alarmed game. I usually hang those cameras on a farm where there is an electric fence popping and that seems to make them blend in better.  

The sound is nice on the Special Ops also. Here are a couple turkey videos I have probably posted before. If you turn your sound up it is better. Due to slow internet I don't upload at a high resolution so the actual video is nicer then shown.

Thanks 

im going to put one in the woods behind my house there’s always deer and coyotes passing thru there

appreciate it

On 7/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, bobman said:

Thanks 

im going to put one in the woods behind my house there’s always deer and coyotes passing thru there

appreciate it

If you do purchase a Browning be sure to reformat the SD card each time you put it in the camera. Deleting the card through the camera does the reformatting.

Somehow this trail cam video reminds me of the UJ board. You have the happy campers, the followers and then you have those chosen few. If you watch it to the end you will see what I mean.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:31 PM, bobman said:

Thanks 

appreciate it

Nice Stealth Cam for sale on UJ S&T Forum, excellent deal:

Always enjoyable seeing what pops up on others' trail cams. Finally ordered my first this morning and am looking forward to seeing what's skulking around my couple acres when no one's watching. 

I set out my first cam out back yesterday. Early for any deer movement but might get a yote or a Mainesquatch. I'm gonna set one or two cams at my early Expanded bow spot this week if an can get up there. That's an urban tight quarters spot with a lot of deer. Time for inventory to begin.

Finally got a few out this week. 

Sent this to CZech as a PM before I saw others having the same problems.  If this solves your issue let me know and I can send you a bunch of these.  I ordered thousands of dessicants and used about 20, so yeah, there's enough for everyone if it works. 

I made trailcams for about 5 years.  Teh biggest issue with fogging was almost always on the inside.  Close a water proof case and you trap moisture in there and it fogs during certain times.  May or may not be the issue, but if it is you can put a little bit of a dessicant in there and it should solve it.  Save the dessicant from a bag of beef jerky, clean it up a bit, put in microwave for a few seconds to get rid of moisture from jerky, save it in a ziploc until you check the cam you are having problems with.  Tape it inside the cover before you close it and see if that solves it.  If it does I have thousands of dessicants I can send you. 

WI Outdoor Nut

Have a few, but nothing of huge significance yet.  The deer however are hammering my clover foodplots.  My one that is established on year two is very thick and lush - deer are in it almost all 24 hours of the day. 

2019-6-30 GTB.JPG

2019-6-30 SJB II.JPG

2019-6-30 SJB.JPG

2019-7-7 GTB.JPG

Hopefully I will add some photos to this Topic soon. I headed to my Expanded Bow area yesterday with two trail cams. One I set up in between our two best stands. And the other in a corner of the cover where we plan to put up a new stand. I noted deer movement late last season and discovered where no less than three trails intersected. Heart pounding spot. I was dressed in shorts and a light short sleeve shirt because I had a pre-op appointment at my Orthopedic clinic. Huge mistake. The frickin mosquitos were SAVAGE. Never been swarmed and had that much blood siphoned ever before. Crazy bad year for mosquitos up here. I'll dress in jeans, a long sleeve shirt and a hat and a head net when I check the cams, likely next week.

Cdy00001.JPG

Looks like a moose was using my outhouse up at camp.