PLEASE READ: Major Board Upgrade Imminent

walt lister

I hope you make the position indicator on the right sidebar darker, old eyes have a hard time seeing it.

Change is what I take out of the jeep cup holder and throw in the jar when it is full I cash it in 

Just do it while I am at work and I dont care 👍

2 hours ago, walt lister said:

I hope you make the position indicator on the right sidebar darker, old eyes have a hard time seeing it.

Could you be more specific Walt? I have the ability to changes some colors of the "theme". I don't know what you mean by Position Indicator. That may be a product of whatever device or computer or browser you are on.

26 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

Could you be more specific Walt? I have the ability to changes some colors of the "theme". I don't know what you mean by Position Indicator. That may be a product of whatever device or computer or browser you are on.

I think he means the scroll bar.

1 minute ago, RuffChaser said:

I think he means the scroll bar.

Then that wouldn't be Board "Theme" specific but the device or Browser. 

On 7/17/2019 at 7:33 PM, walt lister said:

I didn't know what to call it. Scroll bar sounds right.

Hey Walt. I'm pretty sure that any scroll bars are a product if whatever browser and computer you are using. 

I may bite the bullet and do this Upgrade next week sometime. I'm reluctant since I am about to launch the 2019 Summer Auction Topic, but have put it off long enough.