The Wandering Wingshooter Podcast

ScottGrush
On 12/24/2019 at 6:57 AM, dogrunner said:

I got informed that the guy from episode 15 is retiring from Rgs and they are looking for a new person.   

It's true. 

Expect more useless comments and benign trivia from this UJ account in the year to come. 😉

john mcg
11 minutes ago, ScottGrush said:

It's true. 

Expect more useless comments and benign trivia from this UJ account in the year to come. 😉

I don't think this is a bad thing.

BTW--the recent episode with Tell Judkin was outstanding. Especially in terms of a quail education.

Scar hit it out of the park!

I'll add it to my list for the drives down to RI for work......like tomorrow lol

I was gonna comment that, after hangning out on here for quite some time, I'm still learning more from and about folks on here - SG & his expertise, for instance, from their guest spots on those podcasts. Keep em coming!

john mcg
41 minutes ago, River19 said:

I'll add it to my list for the drives down to RI for work......like tomorrow lol

Scott's ain't bad either.

13 minutes ago, john mcg said:

Scott's ain't bad either.

I needed a new upland focused Podcast as I couldn't take another one of the Orvis ones.

That is the nice thing about pod casts, whatever your interest at the time, there is a good in depth PC for that.....

john mcg
1 minute ago, River19 said:

I needed a new upland focused Podcast as I couldn't take another one of the Orvis ones.

That is the nice thing about pod casts, whatever your interest at the time, there is a good in depth PC for that.....

Ryan does good ones===well except for the first one.

It was a dud.

2 minutes ago, john mcg said:

Ryan does good ones===well except for the first one.

It was a dud.

I can imagine......lol  After hunting a number of times with you over the years John I'm sure it was a good hour......I'll check it out.

We will know he scraped the bottom of the barrel when I get the call to be on.......lol

• 8 months later...

I've had some things in my life that need more time and attention and are more important than my recorded conversations about bird hunting.  I've kept the account open in case I do more in the future as I love doing them but don't expect any new episodes in the near future.

I hope you enjoy the ones I've done.