REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
RuffChaser

I think I know how I'll go

RuffChaser
9 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

I see certain guys with chains on there wallet so they don’t lose it. 😉

I'm not sure the wife would allow that outside the house. Apparently I'm already an embarrassment in my normal clothes. Well, that's when I choose them.

Greg Hartman

When we were out in MT, I couldn't find my dog whistle.  Searched every one of the million cabinets and cubbyholes in the MH, muttering vile imprecations the entire time.  Nancy walks up to me, smiles and quietly unzips the front of my jacket to extract the dog whistle, which was around my neck the whole time.  &^%$#^*!!

mccuha

My MIL was on the phone talking to my wife.  She said she in a panic walking all around the house and anywhere else she could think of trying to find her phone.  My wife finally said: mom you’re on your phone talking to me. 

Up North
2 hours ago, dogrunner said:

I see certain guys with chains on there wallet so they don’t lose it. 😉

And your point is?

image.jpg

dogrunner
19 minutes ago, Up North said:

And your point is?

image.jpg

My point is he wouldn’t lose his in the bird vest if he had your setup. Just like you won’t lose yours elk hunting 😉

Up North
22 minutes ago, dogrunner said:

My point is he wouldn’t lose his in the bird vest if he had your setup. Just like you won’t lose yours elk hunting 😉

👍

SelbyLowndes

I often lose my eyeglasses.  They're usually on my face.  Wife likes to point this out...SelbyLowndes

Dick Sellers

I was going to comment on this..... but I lost my train of thought.

bigdog MN

Have same affliction. It gets worse as you get older, enjoy.

paul frey

2 nights ago my wife and daughter carved pumpkins. We she used a large Tupperware container for the innards that I take to the woods for the deer and squirrels. I left the Tupperware on the back patio. Last night my wife was asking if I had seen it lately. I said no. When I went to let the dogs out it was sitting right there. WE ARE BOTH LOSING IT!!!

Big Al

When I got back to Florida last year from Montana I realized I didn't have my spare prescription sunglasses.  Oh well I left them in Montana.  I get to Montana this spring and go to the place I would have left them and they're not there.  Spent the summer looking for them.  When I got my deer hunting backpack out a couple weeks ago to get it ready for hunting guess what was in it.  Yep, I had left the glasses in it on my last hunt last year.  Oh there is a reason for spare glasses being so important.

kgb

One shooting bag for silhouette events, one for generic shooting at the rifle/pistol range, one for 12ga clays shooting, one for sub-12ga clays, one for bird hunting with all of the dog stuff in there as well, and one for muzzleloader deer hunting.  Keeping the eye protection in the truck along with the spare hearing protection means the real chance to go missing something is to travel with somebody else in their vehicle.  Minor misplacements of a few minutes to an hour or so are daily happenings, I usually empty pockets into that bird hunting bag (a vintage plain Boyt duffle) after a trip, it can be a mess to dig through sometimes but it's in there somewhere.