Brad Eden

Annual 2019/2020 Weather Check Topic

Brdhntr47

No snow but a bit chilly here this morning. 67 degrees now, headed for 84. Leaving to go fishing. Had to go back in the house and get a long sleeve shirt.

Dennis

Brad Eden

16°. Looks like another 6-8" to start cleaning up when snow ends around 9am.

Millriver

17 degrees here, only 4 inches to clear. I’ll take it, wasn’t looking forward to any more than that 

Larry Brown

Easy snow removal yesterday.  About 6".  We did have to get up on the roof and clear the snow off the dish to get TV reception.

I wake up this morning to find a couple more inches on the ground.  Debating whether I need to bother blowing out the driveway.  Mid-20's for highs today.  A few days back, we had 20 with a minus sign for a low.  But that passed quickly.

dogrunner

Cold windy and just got some snow. 

F363BAEC-3DBF-4F97-8859-063A401C7286.jpeg

Brad Eden

B24CA3C3-AB6D-4136-909E-B650699C5B07.jpeg

All hands on deck this morning. Fired up the snowblower to clear paths to and around house and to trails out back...and to the Outhouse. Then put the truck plow to work roughing in the driveway and blowing out berm at end. Taking a break, checking on the scofflaws on UJ before cleaning up the rest of the driveway and moving snow with the Kubota.

Big Al

The Tampa area.  January has been warm.  The average high temp is 70.  There is a cold front coming through tonight and the highs will be in high 50s to low 60s for a few days. 

E10605AC-C632-4644-9ED8-738095AEB584.jpeg

Birdcountry70

-7 now, at the end of a couple weeks of mostly -10 to -25.  They are predicting a warm up with highs in the 30s above this coming week. I hope they're right. I need a break.

max2

Winter has finally arrived here and a big Thank's to the UJ ! House bound most of today except for snow removal and bring in firewood. I must say I didn't like the warm temps recently. It looked more like March/April then January. Now we have a little white out there and some much cooler temps. Winter ~

Samuel Hoggson

Cleaned up 9".  Second consecutive storm ending with worst case wind direction.  This time decided to mess with the chute deflector.  Setting to throw parallel to ground kept white stuff off me (mostly) and allowed throwing right into the wind.  Less throw distance, have to chuck it twice, but so what.   

Only took the bear of little brain three years to figure this out.     

Kansas Big Dog

SW KS, lows in the upper teens, highs in the mid 50's. Sun tan weather! 😜

terrym

-17 this morning and calling for -20 tonight. And being the caring husband I am I will go start the wife’s car to warm it up 20 minutes before she leaves for work. 😉

Big Pine

8 degrees this morning right along the state line in Michiana, and lake effect snow on and off all day. I came home from a long day skiing up north and had to shovel. 

Don Steese
9 minutes ago, terrym said:

-17 this morning and calling for -20 tonight. And being the caring husband I am I will go start the wife’s car to warm it up 20 minutes before she leaves for work. 😉

I suspect she's worth it; I know mine is!!😍

terrym
26 minutes ago, Don Steese said:

I suspect she's worth it; I know mine is!!😍

Yes. Yes she is.