Brad Eden

Annual 2019/2020 Weather Check Topic

Brad Eden

11° in mid/coastal Maine this morning. 

3-4 inches of frozen crusty snow from yesterday's miserable skeet, ice and snow day. Winter just dropped down on us. It was like mid Fall until the last couple days. Luckily I had cleared most of furniture and stuff off deck, removed front gutters and generally prepped the property for Winter. Been running the Pellet stove and enjoying a warm toasty house. 

Dakota Dogman

Monday evening was 6 on the tree stand with a cold me wind in my left ear.

Just a dusting of snow so far.

God bless, 

WMassGriff

Balmy 22 this morning. The heck with Bowhunting!

WI Outdoor Nut

Been cold in WI.  This is the earliest I have seen ice build up on the lake I live on.  We never really had fall.  Went from mosquitos to winter.  Not much in between.  And I love fall!

Curt

An invigorating 15 degrees here in north/central Pennsylvania this morning, couple inches of snow on the ground too.

Mike da Carpenter

4* this morning with 8.25” of snow, on the ground, that dumped on us 2 days ago.  Been a long time since there was snow on the ground for the gun season opener on Nov. 15th.  If it keeps this up, we will finally be ice fishing at Christmas, which has also been a long time since that was possible.

WI Outdoor Nut
1 minute ago, Mike da Carpenter said:

4* this morning with 8.25” of snow, on the ground, that dumped on us 2 days ago.  Been a long time since there was snow on the ground for the gun season opener on Nov. 15th.  If it keeps this up, we will finally be ice fishing at Christmas, which has also been a long time since that was possible.

Folks are already hitting the ice by us.  I love 1st ice, but chasing deer takes priority.  Mother nature is not my friend on timing this year. 

quailguy

A balmy 17 degrees here in NE PA at 0700 with 1/2 inch of snow. Sunny, clear and cold.  

OldSarge

Currently 12 deg, about 10" of snow with more forecast. September was blazing hot, October was over in a blink, and now we are in winter mode. Using the snowmachine to lay trails and get to deer stands.

Pudgy gopher

We were at 0 on Sunday and Monday with a stiff north wind. My new merrino wool long johns worked great. But it was still f***ing cold in the deer stand. Heat wave this weekend with highs in the low to mid 40s. Shorts and tank top weather. 

Rusty Hill

7 this morning in southwest Indiana

walt lister

Another perfect day in paradise, 80* , bright sun. too hot to hunt though. Some rumor of rain next week.

MUSTANGER7

Cold here in Homosassa, FL also, it was 48 this morning was able to take my setter Ben out, cold weather finally showed up

Natty Bumpo

Brisk NW breeze here this morning. 21 degrees.  We got roughly 18" of snow on the ground now, 12" of which came from the big storm which went through here 2 nights ago. But we escaped the really big dumps, Empire and Glen Arbor in Leelanau Co got 30" or higher out of that big storm.  

Headed for deer camp tomorrow afternoon.

OH Grouser

5 degrees when I left for work this morning, with about 3" of crusty snow and ice we got on Monday night. Too early for it to be that cold here, but it's supposed to warm up and no further precipitation is expected thru early next week.

Roger