• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• Samuel Hoggson

• bigjohnsd

• max2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we ever had any weather I couldn't hand with the snowblower, I have an Ace in the hole.

-17 this morning and calling for -20 tonight. And being the caring husband I am I will go start the wife’s car to warm it up 20 minutes before she leaves for work. 😉

65F here in Western South Dakota today, I can't remember the last time I went for a motorcycle ride in February. I rode about 100 miles stopped for lunch and finished up with this great piece of

Posted Images

Samuel Hoggson

15inchstorm4.9_20.thumb.JPG.a64d17743044876450a88c093fac58c5.JPG

Well, that was interesting.  Generator for 6 hrs.  15". 

That'll learn me to remove a blower before Brad sez so. 

DD Huntress

Turkey season starts today. 23 degrees, guess I'll have to break out my whites.

20200413_075830.jpg

Brad Eden

9A5E0FEE-8D18-43A5-A9E5-20A028D7FD3C.jpeg

Friday morning 4/10/22

9F48BD28-5713-4B3D-97FB-13786DE821A7.jpeg
Today Tuesday morning 4/14/20

Made it through the snow and rain and wind and no Power for 4 days.

Millriver

Definitely looks better today, Brad!

OldSarge

We got about 6” the last couple days. 

image.jpg

charlo slim

Here’s the morning view from deck at Quail Camp in SW Oklahoma.

And from the back porch -  even this small accumulation will tank my power production for a few hours. But no worries, plenty of juice in the battery bank .

C25159C1-C719-4D10-A842-37E95E038B0D.jpeg

FDCE0EE6-77CF-407F-9602-ACFB503A28B6.jpeg

bigjohnsd

Snowed on and off, mostly on, all day.  Not much on the pavement but 6" on the lawn.  The temp has been right around freezing all day.  

Supposed to continue like this through the weekend.

No gardening here

Brdhntr47

95 today, but cold front coming, only in the low 80’s tomorrow.

Woke up to about an inch of the white stuff on the ground this morning . Last night at about 12:30 I took the little guy out for potty break before bed and it was coming down heavy. Little guy being from the south I don't believe had ever seen the white stuff falling out of the sky and was taking it all in . Looking up into the heavens as the floodlight illuminated it falling to earth and coming in with a back fully coated . How cool was/is this I thought . That sight in itself for me put a big smile on my face. 

DoubleAuto

Area trying to get over Sunday night's tornados.  There are still 22,000 without electricity (originally 60,000 customers).  Son-in-law works for local power company.  He goes out with out-of-town crews to show them where to work and monitor the repairs.  He leaves to go in at 6:00 AM and gets in for a few hours sleep around 11:00 PM.  So far there are 215 crews working on the damaged system.  We were very fortunate in little damage on our side of town.  They are hoping to have everyone with electricity by the end of the day Tuesday.  Thank you Lord.

topdog1961

This just isn’t right. Below I’m sweeping an inch of wet snow off my boat cover. I’ve swept another inch since, and it’s still snowing in NW Ohio. I always take my boat out of storage in March, and this is the first time ever I’ve had to worry about snow accumulation on it. I’ve even fished it once this year. 

FCBEE9F1-A8CB-47B2-8B61-F636E1871C6D.jpeg

Later Edit: I guess there’s a silver lining in every cloud. 

E2BB3835-1076-4E77-9465-252922203E0E.jpeg

gunsrus

Snowing now in SE Ma . Heavy and wet , should accumulate 3-4'' . No yard work today . Time to clean guns . 

WPG Gizmo

Al we are right on the edge of it right now it is a mix of rain and snow had to regear up all the trucks yesterday winter in not over till the fat lady sings 🤣