• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• atticus

• Brad Eden

• sharptail grouse

• bobman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK!!  I am NO LONGER the worst deer hunter in Massachusetts!       Well.......  actually---- I guess I am just a good guide.   As mentioned above, my young nephew has a n

I sat in my spot for a couple hours yesterday afternoon.  Nothing was moving, but there were lots of tracks around.  I have a few more days to go.   On my way back into the house, I picked u

"Tilting at windmills" Verb: (intransitive) To attack imaginary enemies. (intransitive, by extension) To go on a wild-goose chase; to persistently engage in a futile activity.  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Randy S said:

Congrats to all involved, but it sounds like Sharon did most of the work!

She did--and its her birthday.  This all interrupted her afternoon birthday nap.

You're a great man!

You introduced a young man to the hunt and shared in his excitement while you are still looking for your deer.

Congrats all around.

Dave

Congratulations, sometimes it’s not what we do, but what we do for others that matters most.

You might have just made a hunter for life. Nice job!

I've been following this for 2 weeks, nice deer, nice intro to a young man, excellent photos, and a new hunting partner.  Looks like you  are on the way to  losing your- worst deer hunter in Mass. title

Congratulations

John

Very good. That's a fine buck. You are a good guide, but need to shoot a deer to lose the Worst Deer Hunter moniker. Another buck will replace that one in the local pecking order. Get back at it. We will stay tuned....

Okay, I passed up a bunch of does and little bucks in October and November waiting on a big guy.  Now in December the deer have all gone on a vacation to Ethiopia or somewhere.  I'm seeing nothing.  From here on to January 15th, it's "brown its down" time...SelbyLowndes

Awesome!! I can imagine the light will go on over the coming days on just what he accomplished from 4 pt to 8 pt to WOW....I am sure he will grow even prouder in the coming days...nice job Billy!!!

Fire Marshal Bill

Great recording of your nephew's deer. Letting him pick his spot was very noble of you. This could very well be your year too.  What's best is you now have a new hunting partner. Congratulations, we need more guys like you promoting our sport. 

Birdcountry70

A great first deer. And your nephew is already showing maturity as a hunter by demonstrating the correct way to count the points on a deers antlers.😉

Sounds to me like chief “nevershootadeer ” has a wonderful squaw and married up

mine doesn’t drag deer, she won’t touch one until it’s meat in the kitchen but she’s a great cook

I took her deer hunting when we were first married because she claimed she “wanted to go hunting”

two bucks can thank their lucky stars she was able to bat her baby blue eyes at me and whisper “ oh please don’t shoot it” lol

That's a nice buck and you're a great uncle.  A four point.LOL  He must be a western hunter at heart.