2020 Catskills

no phez in july, but yes, I've thought of going down there a couple of times just because its a great facility. when does trout open on the Delaware?  Maybe grif should be the point man here. I've got a nice split bamboo rod and decent reel, but have yet to put some line on it and/or learn how to use it...lol. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swampy 16

• Zoli 16ga.

• Grifish

• jpari

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some stills from security camera footage:     Laying on the charm           Don't hate the player hate the game    

oh oh....  

I have no love for them. If i need a gun I just ask Al. 😁

Posted Images

I’m not talking about pheasant in July. I would never wanna change the Gathering. I’m talking about another Gathering all together. Either fall or very early spring 

I’m pretty sure trout is open year round. Not sure when N.Y. put n take for pheasants ends. February in the Catskills must be like Spring in Kabek, eh?

2 hours ago, Grifish said:

I’m pretty sure trout is open year round. Not sure when N.Y. put n take for pheasants ends. February in the Catskills must be like Spring in Kabek, eh?

Preserve season goes until April 15th this year I believe.

My club is open all winter, I usually shoot without a jacket as it messes with my LOP. Go'n shoot'n tomorrow btw. 

Ok....I'm donating these to the twentyeight friendly. I may move a motion that they go to the oldest (55 and up) guy or gal withe highest score....or something like that. My rationale is that the younger crowd will have a lot more years to show off there stuff, then us old farts....no?

Or we can break up the package and hand them out separately?

Nonetheless...a pfluger Supreme, a Pen 309, Southbend 1131- A, and  a Southbend model 1200. Not sure they all work well...but something one can hang from the rearview mirror and brag about.

2020-01-15_10-48-39

7 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Ok....I'm donating these to the twentyeight friendly. I may move a motion that they go to the oldest (55 and up) guy or gal withe highest score....or something like that. My rationale is that the younger crowd will have a lot more years to show off there stuff, then us old farts....no?

Or we can break up the package and hand them out separately?

Nonetheless...a pfluger Supreme, a Pen 309, Southbend 1131- A, and  a Southbend model 1200. Not sure they all work well...but something one can hang from the rearview mirror and brag about.

2020-01-15_10-48-39

What about the sxs guys? Where’s the love ?

12 minutes ago, Swampy 16 said:

What about the sxs guys? Where’s the love ?

I have no love for them. If i need a gun I just ask Al. 😁