2020 Catskills

38 minutes ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

I'll see what I can come with for sxs guys.

I was joking Zoli, sxs guys don’t know how to fish.😇

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swampy 16

• Zoli 16ga.

• Grifish

• jpari

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some stills from security camera footage:     Laying on the charm           Don't hate the player hate the game    

oh oh....  

I have no love for them. If i need a gun I just ask Al. 😁

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Swampy 16 said:

I’m sure most sxs guys already have one or two of those floating around.

ar ar....

I will offer up this rare late model SXS as the prize to the winner of this year's SCS event (assuming I can make the dates work as they fall on wife's B-Day and our anniversary...unless you guys want to push it out another week).

15791229663183668153096844898107.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jazz4Brazo said:

I will offer up this rare late model SXS as the prize to the winner of this year's SCS event (assuming I can make the dates work as they fall on wife's B-Day and our anniversary...unless you guys want to push it out another week).

15791229663183668153096844898107.jpg

We will not except that as an excuse to not show this year. It wouldn’t be the same without you. Can’t she find something to do that weekend?

58 minutes ago, bullseyebill said:

Bring her with.

Then she will know Pierre drinks Guinness and Canadian rye whisky. He can tell her he is the main cook. She will have to let him go. Now if we can get McFeely to tell his better half the same he can come back. Just not the same without him. We need to keep the same weekend. I believe we booked all the cabins before we left. We will not be having the potato sack race this year(because we are too old). Thursday night cookout and Friday breakfast worked out well we can do the same thing. If it rains we can all go to Al's cabin.

51 minutes ago, polecat said:

Then she will know Pierre drinks Guinness and Canadian rye whisky. He can tell her he is the main cook. She will have to let him go. Now if we can get McFeely to tell his better half the same he can come back. Just not the same without him. We need to keep the same weekend. I believe we booked all the cabins before we left. We will not be having the potato sack race this year(because we are too old). Thursday night cookout and Friday breakfast worked out well we can do the same thing. If it rains we can all go to Al's cabin.

If we’re all going to Al’s cabin I’ll make sure I bring lots of baked beans. Polecat, what weekend was it last year?

1 hour ago, polecat said:

Degenerates from Cabin 3 are only allowed in Cabin 3 . House rules !

DennisMcFeely
15 hours ago, polecat said:

Now if we can get McFeely to tell his better half the same he can come back. Just not the same without him.

It's good to feel the love Cat and I'm not even a SxS guy.  Seriously I do miss attending this event and maybe one of these years I can figure out a way around my conflict.  Wife's birthday is a tough one to skip and say "I'm going away to shoot and get drunk" this weekend.  haha