REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Dogwood

Favorite Junk Food?

Skybuster

Hot buttered popcorn; the way I make it. No packaged junk. Too bad I must give it up due to diverticulitis. It's not fair.

Spiller

Crunch and Munch, Fiddle Faddle or Poppycock (they are pretty similar)......  Tortilla chips and prepackaged bean dip (I do heat it in the oven) with a sliced pickled jalapeño on top like a cherry on top of a ice cream sundae.

My ass hurts the next day.....

Virgil Kane

Utz Cheese Balls, M&M peanut, Payday Bar, Almond Joy and cherries covered in dark chocolate from  a place in Holland Michigan (forget the name)

For the adventurous a Hershey w/Almonds and a beer make a surprisingly good combo.  

1568043643908.jpg

Virgil

CheckCord

Found these the other day and they are surprisingly good.  Nice slow heat.  

A66F289B-789A-4E60-83FC-33BB831B283E.jpeg

Marc Ret
1 hour ago, lee sykes said:

Mmmm hhmmm. 

bigdog MN

I love potato chips, specifically Old Dutch brand. Either plain or dill pickle flavor and not ripple.  Also like sea salt and vinegar kettle chips.

Cheetos crunchy and Fritos are a close second.  Stay away from chips now because of health.

Anyone else put chips on their sandwiches? Really miss doing that

max2

I keep  coming back to thread and always leave it smiling when I'm done catch'n up.  Also shak'n my head from side to side and just saying to myself - wo !

john mcg

Don't know if its junk food but a favorite snack is:

A Ritz cracker, miracle whip, a slice of kielbasa, a slice of sharp cheddar and a dash of tabasco.

You are welcome.

Dogwood
2 hours ago, Marc Ret said:

Mmmm hhmmm. 

Alright den.

kgb

Snyder's of Berlin beats Snyder's of Hanover but the latter is all I find out here.  SoB chips are fantastic, maybe a bit on the greasy side, but my cousin is a huge fan of Wise potato chips.  He joked about sending his son to school with a bag of Wise chips as a science project on how something so oily can still be crispy/crunchy.  They're too much for me.

Treerooster

A traditional football snack for me is Buffalo Thighs. Quail or ruffed grouse thighs filleted off the bone then breaded, baked and wing sauce applied. I save them up to have on Sundays that I am not hunting on. Have them with some veggies usually. Quail thighs today.

Ben Hong
21 hours ago, SxSetter said:

Don't know if these are a local phenomenon, but you can't eat just one.....

582417244_PicardsCouponPromoCodePeanuts.thumb.jpg.1ae32ae9aa012199f9c9e8f05d986d6b.jpg

My kryptonite...

I was gifted with a large variety pack from Picard's at Xmas from my daughter. My favourite is the crispy coated peanuts or chip nuts in various flavours.

A local (New Brunswick) company makes my favourite potato chips. http://coveredbridgechips.com/en

Brad Eden

I was serious about those jalapeño Cheese Combos... I have sworn myself off them for awhile. I was eating a bag a day, even kept them in my truck so JoAnn wouldn't see me eating them all the time. They don't have the pretzel coating but some baked tortilla coating. They remind me of the Ruger RL 28 gauge...they got everything right.

UplandHntr
51 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

I was serious about those jalapeño Cheese Combos... I have sworn myself off them for awhile. I was eating a bag a day, even kept them in my truck so JoAnn wouldn't see me eating them all the time. They don't have the pretzel coating but some baked tortilla coating. They remind me of the Ruger RL 28 gauge...they got everything right.

May I assume JoAnn doesn't read UJ?

Brad Eden
51 minutes ago, UplandHntr said:

May I assume JoAnn doesn't read UJ?

I'm safe.