• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swampy 16

• Brad Eden

• Millriver

• Virgil Kane

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plain thin extra crispy tortilla chips with queso blanc loaded up with chorizo!    Ay chihuahua!

A little bacon and some extra chunky blue cheese dressing!

I just went through a box of white cheddar Cheez Its in two days. JoAnn was out of town visiting her parents...      

Posted Images

I enjoyed reading what the folks are eating today. Today while we were making our way back to the truck after following my friends pointer through one of my old covers I said to my Friend and his son I had not eaten fast food - Burger king/McDonalds that type stuff in 20 yrs. His son was in awe😮.  Reading some of your choices I don't know what I might choose for this particular thread.....

Pistachio's I guess

Plain thin extra crispy tortilla chips with queso blanc loaded up with chorizo! 

Ay chihuahua!

20190930_202726.jpg

Charleston Chews, when my kids were little and trick or treated I charged them a toll to check out their loot (in pillow cases) to make sure it was all ok, Charleston Chews were the toll. Now they all give me 5 lb bags of them for birthday etc, got two bags of them for Xmas. Mean dad!!

I was going to say ice cream, especially of the homemade varieties.  But, as I think about it, ice cream doesn't really qualify as a junk food since it is a food group of its own.

Prepackaged- original Lays or Ruffles.

Not prepackaged-  Loaded cheese fries or just plain french fries. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to fries and will eat them until they're gone if they're in front of me. No matter how big the serving. 

1 hour ago, browndrake said:

I was going to say ice cream, especially of the homemade varieties.  But, as I think about it, ice cream doesn't really qualify as a junk food since it is a food group of its own.

B-I-N-G-O!!!!

M&M peanuts !  Usually buy a dozen bags at Halloween along with other candies . I tell the bride to save the M&M peanut . I can be seen with them long into bird season in my vest and maybe the following year . 

Watching football , huge bag of shelled pistachios . You can't eat enough !!!