Jump to content

Favorite Junk Food?


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

I just went through a box of white cheddar Cheez Its in two days. JoAnn was out of town visiting her parents...

 

IMG_1339.JPG

 

 

Damn, those are good. Will need to pick some up soon 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Swampy 16

    13

  • Brad Eden

    7

  • Millriver

    7

  • Virgil Kane

    7

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plain thin extra crispy tortilla chips with queso blanc loaded up with chorizo!    Ay chihuahua!

A little bacon and some extra chunky blue cheese dressing!

I just went through a box of white cheddar Cheez Its in two days. JoAnn was out of town visiting her parents...      

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Millriver said:

Damn, those are good. Will need to pick some up soon 

Wanna get nuts ? Get a can of squeeze cheese for those. A little dab’ll do ya. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
strato-caster

Good God, I should have been a heart surgeon!...I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...

I would have been retired 20 years ago and hunting as much as you guys...

 

 

That said, some all beef L'il Smokies zapped in the microwave with a spicy barbeque sauce and eaten daintily, pinky in the air, with toothpicks sounds pretty good right about now. Picture John Candy daintily eating the 5 pound steak ("Old Something or Another"), yes, gristle and all, from "the Great Outdoors", savoring each and every measured bite for only a while, before wanting to explode like Mr. Creosote... "Better get me a bucket and a cleaning lady!"

 

Also, I have rediscovered a childhood favorite- Bugles, and my local Dollar Tree sells a sizeable single person dosage for under a buck. How bad could it be? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swampy 16 said:

Wanna get nuts ? Get a can of squeeze cheese for those. A little dab’ll do ya. 

Damn, forgot about canned cheese!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, strato-caster said:

Good God, I should have been a heart surgeon!...I knew it, I knew it, I knew it...

I would have been retired 20 years ago and hunting as much as you guys...

 

 

That said, some all beef L'il Smokies zapped in the microwave with a spicy barbeque sauce and eaten daintily, pinky in the air, with toothpicks sounds pretty good right about now. Picture John Candy daintily eating the 5 pound steak ("Old Something or Another"), yes, gristle and all, from "the Great Outdoors", savoring each and every measured bite for only a while, before wanting to explode like Mr. Creosote... "Better get me a bucket and a cleaning lady!"

 

Also, I have rediscovered a childhood favorite- Bugles, and my local Dollar Tree sells a sizeable single person dosage for under a buck. How bad could it be? 

The only way to eat Bugles is off the end of your fingers. Just saying....

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Millriver said:

The only way to eat Bugles is off the end of your fingers. Just saying....

And full of squeeze cheese !

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

I just went through a box of white cheddar Cheez Its in two days. JoAnn was out of town visiting her parents...

 

IMG_1339.JPG

 

 

Cheez-it's isn't junk food ! It's the real deal !  These were my Max's favorite ! After a hunt I would stop at a convenience store and pick up one of those small bags hang'n and we would split it on the ride home.    Not sure about the white cheddar though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Windrider said:

Oatmeal cream pies are a little slice of heaven on Earth.

 

 

 

Recently I bought some double-sized ones at a Menards. I think I heard my arteries clogging as I ate it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So much for New Year’s resolutions about avoiding junk food. Just got a whole lot of new things to try after reading this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My response ain't going to be much fun but just like they say, that alcoholic's don't have an off switch in their brain when they start drinking, I'm like that with food, almost any food. Therefore I never keep anything around my place that's easy to just pick up and eat. As for meals I only cook enough for a single meal, no leftovers. When Gail was fighting cancer I stress ate and my weight soared to 300 lbs. After Gail died it took me two years to get down to 205. I'm currently back up to 220 and I'm trying hard to get back down to 205.

 

With all that said, probably my favorite junk food is Frito Lay Scoops dipped in picante sauce, if I only I could keep it around my home for more than a half hour...

 

Steve

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, max2 said:

Cheez-it's isn't junk food ! It's the real deal !  These were my Max's favorite ! After a hunt I would stop at a convenience store and pick up one of those small bags hang'n and we would split it on the ride home.    Not sure about the white cheddar though. 

I like regular Cheez Its and typically get those...but if I really want a treat I get the white cheddar. Lighter cracker dusted in white cheddar coating...addictive.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...