Favorite Junk Food?

3 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Salads are good. We are having some salad this evening...along with some fried wild turkey schnitzel, and mashed potatoes!

Had salad tonight too, with Pheasant Alfredo, and of course a bottle of white wine!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swampy 16

• Brad Eden

• Millriver

• Virgil Kane

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plain thin extra crispy tortilla chips with queso blanc loaded up with chorizo!    Ay chihuahua!

A little bacon and some extra chunky blue cheese dressing!

I just went through a box of white cheddar Cheez Its in two days. JoAnn was out of town visiting her parents...      

Posted Images

Mustard flavored pretzels, chocolate covered chips and deep fried pickles are among my favorites. 

This is a junk food habit I killed off many years ago but it was a tough addiction to beat:  Every PM at work I had a 20 oz Dr. Pepper with good size bag of Frito Chili corn chips.  

Am I the only one that likes Nutty Buddy's straight out of the freezer?

Image result for nutty bars

Virgil

27 minutes ago, Virgil Kane said:

Virgil

Never tried them out of the freezer.  I do like nutty buddy though 

2 minutes ago, mccuha said:

Never tried them out of the freezer.  I do like nutty buddy though 

Out of the freezer they make a great breakfast along with a cup of coffee.

Virgil

13 minutes ago, Virgil Kane said:

Out of the freezer they make a great breakfast along with a cup of coffee.

Virgil

Virgil, you and I can never hang out. Just sayin’

Holy crap Batman. 120 calories per  Pinwheel cookie !!

Now that's my kind of cookie. :)

They’re heavenly, and more than a cookie. If you’ve never had them I strongly suggest you keep it that way.

I grew up on Hostess but switched to Little Debbie. Fudge Rounds and Oatmeal Creme Pies top the list but lately they're almost always double decker versions. A fine line was crossed, they can keep them. 

As a kid liquorice was a big thing and the wafer "satellites" from the penny candy store were a favorite.  The former is still up there, Wiley Wallaby at the top, but I had the chance to reconnect with the latter at a shop in Pgh and had to wonder what the attraction had been. Maybe they changed rather than I. 

IMG_20170616_073537.jpg

34 minutes ago, kgb said:

I grew up on Hostess but switched to Little Debbie. Fudge Rounds and Oatmeal Creme Pies top the list but lately they're almost always double decker versions. A fine line was crossed, they can keep them. 

As a kid liquorice was a big thing and the wafer "satellites" from the penny candy store were a favorite.  The former is still up there, Wiley Wallaby at the top, but I had the chance to reconnect with the latter at a shop in Pgh and had to wonder what the attraction had been. Maybe they changed rather than I. 

IMG_20170616_073537.jpg

Never had a little Debbie I never liked.  Fudge rounds and oatmeal pies are a staple.  I thought that little Debbie was part of the 4 major food groups.  

2 hours ago, Virgil Kane said:

Virgil

This is Nutty Buddy, no idea what that is...

4993de70-f850-41b4-8ecd-8f656bdee464_1.219a4a2ae4f9f2d3977e2ef85e2d96ab.jpeg.f31e3a613c122b8475dadc63558d6b96.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SxSetter said:

This is Nutty Buddy, no idea what that is...

4993de70-f850-41b4-8ecd-8f656bdee464_1.219a4a2ae4f9f2d3977e2ef85e2d96ab.jpeg.f31e3a613c122b8475dadc63558d6b96.jpeg

Dear God !!! There’s two of them. Which one’s the imposter? How many games are on Sunday? I say we sit down with a box of each and find out which one deserves the Nutty Buddy name. This thread is a diabetic seizure waiting to happen. We should post a disclaimer to any diabetics.