2020 Pheasant Fest Minneapolis

Hopefully by the time Pheasant Fest rolls around I will have all sizes back in stock.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigjohnsd

• grouse28

• robp

• Dave Erickson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A UJ Ad Sponsor/Member cockerfan will be there.

Hank will be there?  I’ll have to swing by and say hi.  I brought a smoked wild turkey, pheasant, and venison chili (clean out the freezer) to a dinner party a few years ago and he loved it.  He gave

Alot of vendors same old same old. I will be there because it's in my back yard and I can get pass from one of my buddies in the industry. I like b'sing with vendors and Hank Shaw. Also it's cold here

Posted Images

On 1/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, Crazy Setter said:

John it would be good to see you. 

Olaf

Let me know what the "PLAN" os and I'll figure out how to meet you guys

On 1/25/2020 at 8:03 PM, bigjohnsd said:

I'm going to be performing Grandfatherly duties in Minneapolis that week/weekend.  

I've never been to a Pheasant Fest, like all sports shows, I'm certain there will be a lot of folks trying to separate you from your money.

But, if Cold Iron et al are coming, even though Cold Iron doesn't seem to hunt pheasants any more, I might join them on Saturday or Sunday?

On 1/26/2020 at 3:37 PM, dogrunner said:

Man that is disappointing that Mike don’t  hunt the King no more. 😓

On 1/26/2020 at 6:28 PM, Crazy Setter said:

He hasn’t given up hunting though! So not all bad 🙂

Olaf

It isn't that I don't hunt them as much as can't. Thursday found out at Mayo that I am pissing my bones (calcium) out at what they said was an alarming rate. 6 months ago they started me on a med to try and slow it down when it was elevated but now it is exponentially higher. Next week have at least one appointment every day at Mayo for the week starting with endocrinology on Monday and dental surgery to see what they can do to keep my teeth from falling out. I didn't see that one coming. 

Not giving up yet but the view from here has looked better in the past.

Hadn't planned on going to Pheasant Fest but if the Pheasant Sensei is there I may! Hard to tell, some days are better than others when it comes to long walks. Long doesn't mean what it once used to for me either

10 hours ago, Cold Iron said:

It isn't that I don't hunt them as much as can't. Thursday found out at Mayo that I am pissing my bones (calcium) out at what they said was an alarming rate. 6 months ago they started me on a med to try and slow it down when it was elevated but now it is exponentially higher. Next week have at least one appointment every day at Mayo for the week starting with endocrinology on Monday and dental surgery to see what they can do to keep my teeth from falling out. I didn't see that one coming. 

Not giving up yet but the view from here has looked better in the past.

Hadn't planned on going to Pheasant Fest but if the Pheasant Sensei is there I may! Hard to tell, some days are better than others when it comes to long walks. Long doesn't mean what it once used to for me either

Damn Mike, sorry to hear that, I hope they can figure it out and get you back in the mend. Good luck 🍀.  

So, I booked a flight to Minneapolis for a visit to my son and Pheasant Fest.

Any plans of a meet and greet?

Come by my booth #423. www.pykegear.com I'd love to meet you and show you my new line up of technical upland apparel.  We will be launching our new vest at the show as well.  This is going to be a game changer.

On 1/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, Speaks said:

Did we ever figure out a UJ pint night get together?

On 1/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, Crazy Setter said:

John it would be good to see you. 

Olaf

Let me know what the "PLAN" is and I'll figure out how to meet you guys

3 hours ago, BIGSP said:

Come by my booth #423. www.pykegear.com I'd love to meet you and show you my new line up of technical upland apparel.  We will be launching our new vest at the show as well.  This is going to be a game changer.

I shall.

14 hours ago, BIGSP said:

Will do.

I have 6 passes I’d be happy to send to anyone who would like a ticket. I’m pretty sure I could mail them to you by 2/8 and you’d get them before next weekend 
pm mail me and I will get them in the mail to you free 

2 hours ago, robp said:

I have 6 passes I’d be happy to send to anyone who would like a ticket. I’m pretty sure I could mail them to you by 2/8 and you’d get them before next weekend 
pm mail me and I will get them in the mail to you free 

PM sent