• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigjohnsd

• grouse28

• robp

• Dave Erickson

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A UJ Ad Sponsor/Member cockerfan will be there.

Hank will be there?  I’ll have to swing by and say hi.  I brought a smoked wild turkey, pheasant, and venison chili (clean out the freezer) to a dinner party a few years ago and he loved it.  He gave

Alot of vendors same old same old. I will be there because it's in my back yard and I can get pass from one of my buddies in the industry. I like b'sing with vendors and Hank Shaw. Also it's cold here

Posted Images

I plan on being there on Sat. with my son and two young grand kids. I’ll be wearing a UJ hat.

Thanks to robp for tickets.

Thursday 2/13 night there is a pheasants for ever film event at the Pourhouse on the corner of 5th and Hennepin in down town Minneapolis

it starts at 530. I was thinking of heading down that's kind of a crappy part of Hennepin Ave and parking may be a challenge.

Its going to be cold so alot of the scumbags that are normally out  by the train station down there will be inside. Augies is  across the street so if the film fest sucks that's another option 

Look for these UJ Ad Sponsors: Cato Outdoors, Orvis and Pyke Gear.

Don’t forget to tell them you appreciate their presence and their support on the Upland Journal Discussion Forum.