REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
OutlawTorn

What do you do?

Sell life saving insulin to hospitals and doctors.  Love it!

Rick T
Agricultural consultant.

mshowman
Raise the big $$ for a private college.

I spend the money that people like Pat raise.

I'm Facility Manager for a private college. I directly supervise skilled trades and manage construction projects. Retirement is just beyond my finger tips but getting nearer each day.

browndog
Never really had a real job.

sheee*t man ...  you're qualified to be a politician  :p

Mikej
Linux Admin at a small liberal arts school outside of Phila.

WW Business Development for a large IT products and services provider.

L. Gallagher

Currently editor of a county weekly newspaper in northern lower Michigan...www.antrimreview.net  Something I never thought I could do, but it's not bad, and it's a job with a weekly paycheck and a fair amount of security. Just can't ever get more than a couple of days off-no such thing as a vacation.

Until this summer I was also editor of a monthly senior's publication-took almost two years but they finally got me some help.

Was a freelance outdoor writer for the better part of 20 years, with several years of internet editing experience when I was with Alloutdoors.

flint

the title:

Instructional Technology Development Professional Associate, Dept of Large Animal Medicine.

loosely translated: 3D Medical Animation/illustration, designing instructional tools for teaching, tweaking designs/presentations/etc..., photography & video documentation (surgeries, interesting cases, etc...), all around graphics stuff.

Partner in a side co that creates interactive CDs and DVDs for learning about horse guts, feet, etc... and all the things that can go wrong with them.

Don Steese

Given the high regard politicians are held in these days, I'm not sure I know how to take that! :unclesam:

browndog

Given the high regard politicians are held in these days, I'm not sure I know how to take that! :unclesam:

take it as a back door slam at politicians ...  

you're way overqualified -- you have some business sense :devil:

steve schultz

I'm an airport copper in MPLS( I work with Epointer). With 4 years 11 mo and about 11 days left. Say hello when you pass thru MSP on your way to exotic hunting locations.

Schultz

Jim
Reimbursement Manager for a small durable medical equipment manufacturer.  I work with health insurance companies to get their members the coverage they deserve.

Chris Raymond
I'm an airport copper in MPLS( I work with Epointer). With 4 years 11 mo and about 11 days left. Say hello when you pass thru MSP on your way to exotic hunting locations.

Schultz

I actually kind of like that airport...although I don't really have too much of a choice.  Any commercial air travel into and out of the Keweenaw routes through MSP.

Dan Salmon
Senior Retail Construction Estimator.  I've got a long time before I can chase dogs all day...  But sure do think about it a lot.

bennelli-banger

Schultz

much foot tapping going on in that men's restroom in the gold concourse lately?