Tom Brady Leaving The Patriots

DoubleAuto

Tom Brady posted this morning that he is leaving the Patriots.  Alert! Alert!  What are the New Englanders on here that have shown all the man love for Brady going to do?  Will there be a run on the remaining Brady jerseys?  Will they sit for days watching old Patriot games and crying.  Man Up New Englanders.

You saw your future when the Titans beat the Patriots WITH the "Great One" in the playoffs.  DOOM, DESPARE, AGONY ON ME as they used to say on Hee-Haw.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RuffChaser

• jeff88

• Millriver

• DoubleAuto

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...some clam chowder for lunch then a nap sounds good.

And I truly believe the Bills will be the beast in the East. They just had that look about them last year. Good for them, those people in Buffalo need something to cheer about!

Wonder where he's going?  Heard Tampa and the Chargers are interested on the top of the list.  IMO, if this is the end of the line with the Pats, he had the greatest run of success as a QB in Pro foot

Posted Images

Wonder where he's going?  Heard Tampa and the Chargers are interested on the top of the list.  IMO, if this is the end of the line with the Pats, he had the greatest run of success as a QB in Pro football.  He is the GOAT at the position from where I sit.  That he's done it during the salary cap era is even more remarkable.

One thing that bugs me about his departure, in the past Brady always took a bit less to keep the team intact so they could afford the players they wanted to keep.  Why jump now?  Seems like it's a cash grab which goes against his past behavior as a team 1st kind of guy.  To me, the Pats were just a few players away last year to get back to the SB.  

dogrunner

He’s too old along with Rivers and Brees they need to call it a career. 

Millriver

The numbers just aren’t there, not enough salary cap room to pay him and put the pieces in place to win another Super Bowl. Still need a tight end and premier receiver. Time will tell if it was Belichick, Brady, or both together who were the formula for success.

It will be the dawning of a new day when football begins again. This was inevitable, football is a business, I’ve enjoyed the ride knowing it would end someday. I wish him well wherever he goes but will always be a Pats fan. Hell I cheered for them before Brady when they went 1-15!

chilly460

Sorry Pats fans, but I hope this plunges the Patriots into two decades of darkness.  If it's not too much to ask, also hope Brady falls on his face so we can stop with all the fanboyism.  

OutlawTorn

"I'm not going anywhere."

-Tom Brady

fishvik
24 minutes ago, chilly460 said:

Sorry Pats fans, but I hope this plunges the Patriots into two decades of darkness.  If it's not too much to ask, also hope Brady falls on his face so we can stop with all the fanboyism.  

My favorite memory  of Tommy will now be  him throwing a pick-six in a play off game as his last play as a Pat. It used to be him sitting on his butt in the end zone after losing to the Eagles in the Super Bowl.

Brad Eden

IMG_1329.JPG

The childish mocking and and the haters are agonizingly predictable. Soon the cheating bell will be ring. Ding, ding, ding, 🔔 🥱 This came as no surprise. Both the gleeful sore sport haters and Brady leaving New England. 🥱 🥱 🥱 

DoubleAuto

Oh Brad, get yourself some clam chowdah and a lobster roll, take a nap and be prepared to live in the Patriots Past.   You will do just fine.

Brad Eden
6 minutes ago, DoubleAuto said:

Oh Brad, get yourself some clam chowdah and a lobster roll, take a nap and be prepared to live in the Patriots Past.   You will do just fine.

IMG_0586.JPG

...some clam chowder for lunch then a nap sounds good.

WMassGriff

Guess its a reminder that sports are a business first and last!

Think I'd like to see him in Tampa.  That would kick Jamis Winston to the curb, the scumbag, and take Brady out of the AFC.  Let Brees have at him for a few years.  The AFC East is starting to come on stronger so there's another reason for Brady to leave, that division is not as week as it has been for the past two decades.  The Chargers have a Mahomes problem.  If Brady wants to win another in the next two years, TB at TB would once again be in a weak-ish division compared to the AFC West with KC.    

Millriver

And I truly believe the Bills will be the beast in the East. They just had that look about them last year. Good for them, those people in Buffalo need something to cheer about!

Mike Connally

The Pats will be just fine. Look how well the Skins have done without a “name” QB....