Tom Brady Leaving The Patriots

atticus

Per Adam Shefter it’s Tampa. I bet he gets 30 million a year. Good for him. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RuffChaser

• jeff88

• Millriver

• DoubleAuto

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...some clam chowder for lunch then a nap sounds good.

And I truly believe the Bills will be the beast in the East. They just had that look about them last year. Good for them, those people in Buffalo need something to cheer about!

Wonder where he's going?  Heard Tampa and the Chargers are interested on the top of the list.  IMO, if this is the end of the line with the Pats, he had the greatest run of success as a QB in Pro foot

Posted Images

Millriver
15 minutes ago, atticus said:

Per Adam Shefter it’s Tampa. I bet he gets 30 million a year. Good for him. 

Go Bucs!

RuffChaser
13 hours ago, Millriver said:

Go Bucs!

As a long-suffering Buccaneers fan I can agree with this whole-heartedly.

18 minutes ago, RuffChaser said:

As a long-suffering Buccaneers fan I can agree with this whole-heartedly.

How can a MN resident/Behrend Guy be a Bucs fan?  Makes no sense. to me.  🤨

RuffChaser
3 minutes ago, jeff88 said:

How can a MN resident/Behrend Guy be a Bucs fan?  Makes no sense. to me.  🤨

I am the 8th of 9 kids and there are the following in my family:

3 Steelers Fans

1 Browns Fan

1 Raiders Fan

1 Eagles Fan

1 Broncos Fan

1 Buccaneers Fan

1 49ers Fan

Explain any of this to me. BTW, the Steelers fans are the most obnoxious of them. I have a joke for anyone that tells me they're a Steelers fan. How many Steelers fans does it take to change a light bulb? Four, one to change the light bulb and three to talk about how great the old one was. If you're a Steelers fan and you don't get it I'll gladly explain it😀

gunsrus

I wish him well but think it's a mistake on his part . He has taken a cut in years past to eliminate luxury tax . 

My thoughts , Pats offered him less than last year and probably stipulated that they are rebuilding and he may be relegated to "back up" . 

It's time and the Pats are all business . His performance last year was not Tom Bradyish . 

Walk away with a parade and thank you to the fans and ride into the sunset a hero . 

1 hour ago, RuffChaser said:

I am the 8th of 9 kids and there are the following in my family:

3 Steelers Fans

1 Browns Fan

1 Raiders Fan

1 Eagles Fan

1 Broncos Fan

1 Buccaneers Fan

1 49ers Fan

Explain any of this to me. BTW, the Steelers fans are the most obnoxious of them. I have a joke for anyone that tells me they're a Steelers fan. How many Steelers fans does it take to change a light bulb? Four, one to change the light bulb and three to talk about how great the old one was. If you're a Steelers fan and you don't get it I'll gladly explain it😀

Thanksgiving dinners had to be a howl!

And I do get the Steeler fan joke.  Sadly.

2 hours ago, jeff88 said:

Thanksgiving dinners had to be a howl!

And I do get the Steeler fan joke.  Sadly.

We can get kind of stuck in the '70s, I agree.  A handful of HOF'ers from those teams.

RuffChaser
42 minutes ago, kgb said:

We can get kind of stuck in the '70s, I agree.  A handful of HOF'ers from those teams.

I know I've heard about them for the last 40+ years. My brother Gene is a Steelers fan and one of the reasons I am not. I like my brother but the endless babble about the Steelers wore on me before I was even a fan of football. I have always been more of a baseball fan.

Dave in Maine

All fans of Brady must now learn to talk like a pirate.  So, get to work practicing your "aarrgh!"

43 minutes ago, RuffChaser said:

I know I've heard about them for the last 40+ years. My brother Gene is a Steelers fan and one of the reasons I am not. I like my brother but the endless babble about the Steelers wore on me before I was even a fan of football. I have always been more of a baseball fan.

A little of that does go a long way.  How did he wind up so rabid, was he living there at some point?

WPG Gizmo

Aarrgh how did Brady get so stupid must have been all those hits to the head

RuffChaser
1 hour ago, kgb said:

A little of that does go a long way.  How did he wind up so rabid, was he living there at some point?

I grew up in Erie, PA and all my siblings have always lived there. Erie is nearly equidistant from Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo. Odds are most everyone I grew up with is a fan of one of those teams.

ScottGrush

7-9 with Winston leadership they should win 10 easily and vie for a wild card playoff spot with Tom Terrific driving the bus. 

Kansas Bound

People are assuming Tom will win the starting job.