Tom Brady Leaving The Patriots

Now Brad, you would feel better if some kind sole on this fine site would buy you a Tampa Bay Buc's jersey or t-shirt.  They are already out on the internet.  I think the one with the Tampa Bay stadium on it and the words "The Big Tombrero" would look good in the Maine woods.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RuffChaser

• jeff88

• Millriver

• DoubleAuto

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...some clam chowder for lunch then a nap sounds good.

And I truly believe the Bills will be the beast in the East. They just had that look about them last year. Good for them, those people in Buffalo need something to cheer about!

Wonder where he's going?  Heard Tampa and the Chargers are interested on the top of the list.  IMO, if this is the end of the line with the Pats, he had the greatest run of success as a QB in Pro foot

Posted Images

The Buccaneers announced weeks ago that they'd be getting new uniforms this year. I think they should go retro with the creamsicle orange. Tom would look good in that creamsicle orange uni.

DennisMcFeely

It would've been fitting to go out as a Patriot but such is modern sports.  Brady is the G.O.A.T.  and I just hope the rest of his career goes well "enough" so that it doesn't tarnish his memory in my mind.

34 minutes ago, DoubleAuto said:

Now Brad, you would feel better if some kind sole on this fine site would buy you a Tampa Bay Buc's jersey or t-shirt.  They are already out on the internet.  I think the one with the Tampa Bay stadium on it and the words "The Big Tombrero" would look good in the Maine woods.

Check your Messages for my address...

Not that I care...but my belief which has been reported on lately, is that Belichick offered Brady up for Trades back in 2017 instead of Jimmy G. Without Brady’s knowledge. But Kraft put the kibosh on that. Brady found out and has been steaming under the surface ever since. So despite appearances Belichick and Brady haven’t been on the same game plan for a long while. I think it will be way more interesting seeing Brady play for another team and see how he does than watching the same old, same old on the Pats, and more interesting seeing what Belichick and Kraft can pull out of the hat without Brady. Maybe enough that I’ll lift my boycott.....

NHBirddogger
2 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Not that I care...but my belief which has been reported on lately, is that Belichick offered Brady up for Trades back in 2017 instead of Jimmy G. Without Brady’s knowledge. But Kraft put the kibosh on that. Brady found out and has been steaming under the surface ever since. So despite appearances Belichick and Brady haven’t been on the same game plan for a long while. I think it will be way more interesting seeing Brady play for another team and see how he does than watching the same old, same old on the Pats, and more interesting seeing what Belichick and Kraft can pull out of the hat without Brady. Maybe enough that I’ll lift my boycott.....

This. He knew he wasn't going to get much help on the receiving corps, he really wanted AB. He sold his house, he knew his time was up here. I think if they had made some moves to give him some targets, he'd still be playing here. I wouldn't delegate BB to the bottom of the division just yet.

It will be interesting to watch Brady in Tampa Bay and to see how Belichick rebuilds the Patriots (if Kraft will stay out of his way).  I am sure Belichick is glad to get rid of all of the side drama that came with Brady's fitness guru.  Kraft may have really shot the Patriots in the foot by getting rid of Jimmy G.  Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow Jimmy G. ended up back at the Patriots.  Turning Belichick loose to rebuild the team without having to cater to Brady may be the best thing for the Patriots in the future.   

Truly I think both of them know they have nothing to prove. They're both at the end of their careers, both are going for a hail Mary, and won't be disappointed with either outcome. Plus, after all these years, what else are they going to get up for? 

My two cents. 

Treerooster
6 minutes ago, RuffChaser said:

I just might have to buy one of these:

TB-Bucco.png.e47f49c368735edc15059a3ba03d6b12.png

That's just so unpatriotic.

20 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

Bill and Kraft knew what they had when Tom was out and Jimmy played great, that pissed Tom  off and that was the start of the downfall.  Not sure what Bill will do for a QB now but it will be interesting if he hires a veteran or goes with a  unproven youngster

Tampa Tom, what's that jersey you have on? 
Could it be a faded twelve from days gone by? 
And did I hear you say BB was a-turfing you here today 
To take you to his ex-player grave in the sky?

Catchy tune...could be a throw back hit just like Tommy...time will tell and should be fun to watch unfold on both sides 🙂

J4B 

5 hours ago, RuffChaser said:

I just might have to buy one of these:

TB-Bucco.png.e47f49c368735edc15059a3ba03d6b12.png

hysterical but TOOOOOOOOOOOOOMY !