Jump to content
REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Irishwhistler

~ A MAY DUSTING ~

Recommended Posts

Irishwhistler

DSC06470.thumb.jpeg.5ee5bce7f4b6a39ddfca44bd9c48a8e7.jpeg

 

May 9th in Connecticut and my buddy Bill's truck is dusted with snow, still seen falling lightly in this image.  I have lived in southern New England for nearly 65 years and have never witnessed snow in May.

 

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max2
3 hours ago, Irishwhistler said:

DSC06470.thumb.jpeg.5ee5bce7f4b6a39ddfca44bd9c48a8e7.jpeg

 

May 9th in Connecticut and my buddy Bill's truck is dusted with snow, still seen falling lightly in this image.  I have lived in southern New England for nearly 65 years and have never witnessed snow in May.

 

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Mike if you would like to witness snow in May all one might have to do is relocate to upstate NY 😁  I must confess that I may very well be to blame for this latest winter weather as last week when we hit 70 I put away my snow shovel 😁 = bad juju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irishwhistler
40 minutes ago, max2 said:

Mike if you would like to witness snow in May all one might have to do is relocate to upstate NY 😁  I must confess that I may very well be to blame for this latest winter weather as last week when we hit 70 I put away my snow shovel 😁 = bad juju

 

Chris, 

I would expect snow in May in upstate NY.  Just have never seen it here in Southern New England.  Saw 18 inches once in April in CT.

That is some bad juju. 😂😂😂😂😂

 

Cheers,

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fire Marshal Bill

I remember that storm Mike. Fortunately it didn't last long as the sun did a number on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irishwhistler
18 minutes ago, Fire Marshal Bill said:

I remember that storm Mike. Fortunately it didn't last long as the sun did a number on it. 

 


Wayne,

You are correct.  I think it was in the early 80's.

 

Mike ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Doherty

Yesterday in Northern New Hampshire.

 

9FE2FC6E-FF74-4B25-9A20-0792E9973156.thumb.jpeg.794eed98c853426a40bc7255f0f433b1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GuyO

That’s just not right for the 9th of May!🥶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gunsrus
48 minutes ago, Craig Doherty said:

Yesterday in Northern New Hampshire.

 

9FE2FC6E-FF74-4B25-9A20-0792E9973156.thumb.jpeg.794eed98c853426a40bc7255f0f433b1.jpeg

Damn Craig , the doggies didn't expect that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alaskan Swamp Collie
1 hour ago, Craig Doherty said:

Yesterday in Northern New Hampshire.

 

9FE2FC6E-FF74-4B25-9A20-0792E9973156.thumb.jpeg.794eed98c853426a40bc7255f0f433b1.jpeg

Wow even here the snow is mostly gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Conroy

It's happened here in NW Wisconsin, too,  but not this time 😊.  Spring returns in a couple more days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max2
8 hours ago, GuyO said:

That’s just not right for the 9th of May!🥶

It's hard for you guy's from down south imagining what we go through up here.😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GuyO

I lived south of the Mason Dixon for 30 plus years! My blood thinned out!! Plus I say ya’ll now!😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×