REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Brad Eden

Happy Mother’s Day!

Brad Eden

We are lucky and I am proud that we enjoy quite a few women Members on UJ. Some are obvious due to their User Names, others participate without any gender being indicated. Some Members would be surprised really.

In the spirit of our women UJ Members..Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers out there.

After all without them we wouldn’t be playing around in this covert in the Cloud. My Mother passed several years ago, so will be taking the Mother of my children out for some curbside food today. And we have a FaceTime session with both girls scheduled for 6PM this afternoon. A virtual Mothers Day celebration, so to speak,  and a sign of the times.

Any plans for the Moms in your lives?

1971snipe

Happy Mother's Day!  Hope it's a great day for everyone.  

Millriver

Participated in my first ever Zoom call with my siblings. My father surprised my mother with setting it up. They’ll both be 82 this year, she was surprised to see us kids virtually.

I’m probably the least computer literate member of my family and was surprised how easy it was to do on my IPhone. Looking forward to future calls.

Tough day for my wife as she lost her Mom 4.5 years ago. They were very close. We miss her every day. We’ll make the best of it. My daughter already called her and my son is home doing some maintenance on her car. Hope he washes it 😁

Happy Mother’s Day all!

gaberdeen

A very happy Mother’s Day to all!

Wet Dog

In true motherly fashion, my wife took a shift at the hospital so a young mother could spend the day with her family. The boys and I are cooking tonight, doing the dishes, and keeping her wine glass full.

Spin1

I called mine, she lives in another state. We are going to see my MIL with carry-out for dinner.