REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
WPG Gizmo

Anyone have experience with DECKED

fourtrax57

When I bought the ARE fiberglass topper I went with the 6" taller option so crates would fit under topper

on top of the Decked unit. I needed a set up for four dog crates in the pick up bed with storage as I use the truck on trips towing a travel trailer.

I considered Ainley. If memory serves me correctly I believe they had a 2 - 3 month back log to completion from order date.

I am satisfied with it. Bird season was coming and I needed a system and this works.

Wisconsin

I like mine. Waterproof under truck topper.

Ken

PS - bottle opener? I drink shorties!

F664AA2B-6067-4F44-B294-6D4A46904043.jpeg

2B920EC1-D429-48AB-B7C8-44E774A4E621.jpeg

RookieEP
6 hours ago, Wisconsin said:

I like mine. Waterproof under truck topper.

Ken

PS - bottle opener? I drink shorties!

F664AA2B-6067-4F44-B294-6D4A46904043.jpeg

2B920EC1-D429-48AB-B7C8-44E774A4E621.jpeg

Sharp setup Ken.  What size hounds can you fit in the boxes? 

Wisconsin

I take both my shorthairs and cockers in these.

RookieEP
9 hours ago, Wisconsin said:

I take both my shorthairs and cockers in these.

3-5 dogs?   When you travel to the dakotas do you pack all your gear in front of the dog box?  Or do you pack your gear then place the dog box in front?  Then once at your destination unpack put the dog box in the back.  As for a long trip i dont see how you do dog bathroom breaks with all your luggage/gear in front of the dog box.  Curious what you do.  Love your set up.  Looks very functional.  

Wisconsin
On 6/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, RookieEP said:

3-5 dogs?   When you travel to the dakotas do you pack all your gear in front of the dog box?  Or do you pack your gear then place the dog box in front?  Then once at your destination unpack put the dog box in the back.  As for a long trip i dont see how you do dog bathroom breaks with all your luggage/gear in front of the dog box.  Curious what you do.  Love your set up.  Looks very functional.  

Sorry for the late response. This rig hasn’t left my County yet. Brand new. That said, if I’m alone or with one companion all gear not stowed in the decked drawers, will be in the back seat area. This is a crew cab and the back seat area is huge!

Anyway, the dog box is easily moved to the back if need be. No need to waste time moving gear at rest stops.