ALL BS aside, how far have domestic trucks come?

Brad Eden

Search continues. That low mileage 2016 Tacoma is a 2WD. They have the wrong photo showing an obvious 4WD with TRD off road decal on rear quarter. Back to jonesin for a Used, low mileage late model Tundra...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• Dogwood

• terrym

• max2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"All BS aside"?? I'm out

Yes it's telling you that in 2019 the Big 3 trucks outsold Tundras roughly 6:1, 8:1, and 9:1 (Ram, GM, Ford respectively).       

Ahhh, to be young enough to have to worry about whether you'll get 100,000 miles on your truck before a major repair! 

Posted Images

Dogwood

Are you looking around metro Boston?More dealer competition = lower prices

Brad Eden
19 hours ago, Dogwood said:

Are you looking around metro Boston?More dealer competition = lower prices

No. I’m only looking in Maine right now, and won’t buy a used truck I can’t see in person...and would need to bring it here without any border drama, etc., to have my mechanic lift and inspect it before I sign on dotted line. I am provincial in every aspect of my life. It’s a disease.

Dogwood
44 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

No. I’m only looking in Maine right now, and won’t buy a used truck I can’t see in person...and would need to bring it here without any border drama, etc., to have my mechanic lift and inspect it before I sign on dotted lone. I am provincial in every aspect of my life. It’s a disease.

I guess that's consistent with being self-proclaimed curmudgeon.  Good luck with the search.