2020 Catskill Food Plan

Update, my friend Brad won’t be shooting but may come up for a day and hang out. I haven’t been able to get blueberries, yet. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swampy 16

• Grifish

• jpari

• delahunter834

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peach pies prepared 

Amazing that you can't find blueberries in NJ!  I find blueberries in the grocery store in Maine.......from Jersey! In another week or two, we will be picking wild blueberries up there!

Posted Images

Ok, I’m bringing my wife’s stuffed shells (she’s Italian so come hungry), rolls for Brats, and plastic plates. Please list what you’re bringing so we don’t miss anything. Watermelon? Chips? Just a quick thought off the top of my head.

Amazing that you can't find blueberries in NJ!  I find blueberries in the grocery store in Maine.......from Jersey! In another week or two, we will be picking wild blueberries up there!

1 hour ago, hayslope said:

Oh I can find them no problem but I like fresh picked and just don’t have the time to pick them this year. We tried Sunday but it didn’t work out.

delahunter834

Bad news,Richard and I will not be able to make the event . Delaware is putting in a quarantine for people coming from NY.

Sorry to screwing up Thursday nite..Going to miss seeing everyone.

Dickie can I swing down and pick up the “cakes”? They’ll, oh I mean, you’ll be missed.

bullseyebill

Bill and I are on our way.  Stopping in state college to visit jeff and Janice.  Bringing the following

Chicken

Brats

Beer

Watermelon

Ingredients for biscuits on cobbler

Some salad makings (we need a bit more lettuce)

Bbq sauce

Hummus

Plan to pick up tomorrow

Tomatoes

If I dont see anyone has gotten them, will get blueberries.

Cindy

Commercial blueberries might have to do!!

17 hours ago, Zoli 16ga. said:

Yummmy! 

Missed you guys! Still an excellent time with excellent folks!