Fess up, be honest, share your phone screen saver.

Skybuster

This is on my laptop; I've yet to declare one for my I-phone. From 2010 when birds were around in reasonable numbers.

Wallpaper.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• topdog1961

• Zoli 16ga.

• Spin1

• rudyc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandson   

It’s been my background for almost 6 years now.  Had no idea he even did it.  Went in to an open house at school on the wall was this.  Cropped a bit but it says “my hero”. “My dad is a hero because h

Posted Images

Millriver

My wife and I spent last weekend here alone on 12.5 acres for our anniversary compliments of some very good friends. Our reservation was cancelled elsewhere and they helped  make  it special.

DA1EA723-5687-401B-B8C9-8B1C0BF02A7B.jpeg

dogrunner

Best bird finder I ever had wish he was still around. 

003E0D63-0DE9-4A84-A61B-E4E1A3339F6C.jpeg

NJ_Springer

My first Bigeye tune weighed around 185 lbs. Blessed to have my son there to share it with meD3B9AE21-F140-42C1-85B5-3461CA592DD9.thumb.png.4fa0a1b4e85d99c3116572d32c906946.png

atticus

Lock screen is Jem in his first season
IMG_3257-X3.jpg

“Desktop” app screen is Quebec 389 heading to Labrador. 

DSC02233-XL.jpg

WisconsinDave

Our pack Feb 2019 .  The Golden in the back left us the next month.

0_0224191524e.jpg

Uplander
5 hours ago, DD Huntress said:

Beautiful!! However Belgium, evokes chocolate 🙄

I lived in Belgium off and on for three years in my youth.  Besides the scrumptious chocolate, Bruges is one of my favorite places there.

Uplander

My phone screen is an “illegal” snap of the grand gold Belle Époque clock in the Musée d'Orsay in Paris.  Signs abound that photo taking is strictly forbidden, but I snapped a shot; security pounced like I was a hoodlum.  After some nasty arguments, I escaped with my phone picture intact.... 

9D3B139A-1733-4BFA-9FC1-62C9AF5451DE.jpeg

erik meade
3 hours ago, atticus said:

DSC02233-XL.jpg

Wow!

I have never been on that particular road.  But now I really want to.  I always said I feel like I am coming home when I drive roads like that up north.

Which must be ancestral, because I have lived all my whole life here in Southern Illinois.

My dad's family is from Wisconsin and from Norway before that.

Mike Elliott

flush.jpg

My baby girl now 11 in action. Have a new baby baby girl now as well but she will never be my "baby girl"

erik meade

This is my computer desktop:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-11-at-3-47-32-AM.png

A painting by my art professor. He bought paint by number sets, like from Wal Mart, and painted them. In this one the colors on the bottom are the colors that come in the set.  The drab grey color in the background is what you get with all of those colors mixed together. He used that color to paint the background, but left the numbers themselves.  In some paintings he also left the lines.  It works much better in person than on a computer. 

He died a few years ago.  Cancer.  When the body has gotten was attacking itself, he took a motorcycle trip to Luckenbach Texas, --- ain't nobody feeling no pain.

I miss Guy.

Clueless1

This is my computer background.  Ruedi Reservoir on a family trip last year.  This gets rotated quite often as well. 

IMG_1540.JPG