Jump to content

Chiendogs New Podcast


Recommended Posts

Jakeismydog2

Has anyone else checked out Chiendogs new podcast? So far there are only 3 episodes. I really really enjoy it. Its called "Hunting Dog Confidential" 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know it existed. I'll check it out. Craig is good people!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened to the 1st one today.

Will definately return for more

19 hours ago, Jakeismydog2 said:

"Hunting Dog Confidential

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jakeismydog2

If you have a German dog you need to listen to today's episode. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
NC Quailhunter

I am going to have to check that one out. Thanks for the heads up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 6/10/2020 at 2:42 AM, Don Steese said:

Didn't know it existed. I'll check it out. Craig is good people!!

Don, a couple of months ago I mentioned to you that Craig asked me to do a 2000 word article for this new venture, I ended up doing 3000 words. You know me, constant diarrhea of the mouth. It will be published in the future. And, I agree that Craig is good folks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ben Hong said:

Don, a couple of months ago I mentioned to you that Craig asked me to do a 2000 word article for this new venture, I ended up doing 3000 words. You know me, constant diarrhea of the mouth. It will be published in the future. And, I agree that Craig is good folks!

Ben,

Are you referring to the print version? I hope to see it in my mailbox soon.

Marc

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Marc said:

Ben,

Are you referring to the print version? I hope to see it in my mailbox soon.

Marc

Yes Marc!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

I always learn a ton from Craig on his podcasts, but so far my favorite of his is actually where he's the guest -  Gun Dog It Yourself (GDIY) episode 77 on selecting the right breed. 

I love the story of how he selected a Weim for his first dog!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hi All, 

Thanks for all the kind words!

My co-host Jennifer Wapenski and I are back with season two of the Hunting Dog Confidential podcast. In the first season, we answered the question of “what dogs are used as hunting dogs?” We looked at various breeds and types of dogs that are hunted all over the world, both in the modern day as well as throughout history. Now, we turn our attention to the “how.” How are dogs used and what are the various methods of hunting with dogs?

Check it out here!


https://projectupland.com/project-upland-listen/hunting-dog-confidential/hunting-methods-hdc-episode-19/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...