REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hmm363

Alternative to Weather Tech

hmm363

Any alternatives to Weather Tech floor mats that have the same floor coverage and high side protection? Weather Techs look nice but on the pricey side.

UplandHntr

Husky

Curt

I have Husky front and back on my truck and my wife went with Weather Tech on her little suv.  They're both nice and do the job but I like her set up more than mine.

2 Ugly Dogs

I’ve had the same set of max liners for probably 5 years, very happy with them

WAGinVA

Weather Tech, you get what you pay for

Jakeismydog2

I had Weather techs in my last truck. I was very disappointed in them. After about a year they curled up and would not lay flat.

My new truck I bought Huskies. I haven't had then long enough to review them but so far they seem really nice

Jalinkly

So far we have been very happy with weather tech. Buy once, cry once. Will order before I buy the the vehicle. 

Crazy Horse
On 6/12/2020 at 12:07 AM, Jakeismydog2 said:

I had Weather techs in my last truck. I was very disappointed in them. After about a year they curled up and would not lay flat.

My new truck I bought Huskies. I haven't had then long enough to review them but so far they seem really nice

You should give them a call. I had a problem with their window weather shields. Called them and they sent me a new set...no charge. It's worth a try.

Jakeismydog2
19 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

You should give them a call. I had a problem with their window weather shields. Called them and they sent me a new set...no charge. It's worth a try.

Good to know. I already sold the truck, but if I have that happen again I will give them a call

blanked

Keep your vehicle for 10 or more years that weather tec price is a bargain

Grey Dog

Take a look at Husky.  Been using them for several years in a Ford F-150 and now a Chevrolet and GMC trucks.  Better floor coverage and hold the mud, water and slush better.  Their customer service has been good too.

Hammergun

I love Weathertechs and have had them in four trucks now. I just sold a used set from a truck I sold so they hold their value. They so perfectly fit and hold cups of coffee and dirt. 
pay the price and be done. 

hmm363

Thanks for your insight folks, looks like it will be Weather Tech.

Fire Marshal Bill

I have WT in my SUV and love'm.