REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hmm363

Alternative to Weather Tech

Pub Scout

I just put these https://www.smartliner-usa.com/ in my new Ram 1500.  Reviews are good and they gave a teacher discount.

bigdog MN

I have the older style Husky liners in a P/U and Tahoe. They are very functional but slide around on the carpet. In today's world, the Husky's I have are the least expensive Husky offers.
For the new to me, 2008 Tahoe I went with Weathertech. Tired of the things sliding around on carpet (I have a really old set that is smooth on bottom and a new set that has little teeth).

When I was looking on-line I found the Husky, fancy, measured to fit were actually more than Weathertech.   Standard budget line Husky was much less.

I have not spent much time in the new, used ride, but the Weathertech look really nice and fit better than the budget Husky's I have in other trucks. Probably can't go wrong either way.

E.Young

I have the Max liners in mine and the front are very good, but the rear doesn't fit worth sh*t - really irksome

jeff88

I had WT in an '04 Expy in the rear, fit like a glove and never had a problem.  Our daughter has them front, back & trunk in her '16 Audi A3, loves them.  They too seem like they're hand-fitted.  Don't know about Husky, am sure they work well too.