REGISTERING FOR MEMBERSHIP ON UPLAND JOURNAL Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Hunter

Leer Locker

Rogue Hunter

At the training ground today I met a guy who had a Leer Locker installed in his Leer shell. Very nice way to carry your guns and other things. It's mounted on the underside of the roof of the topper. It drops down about six inches, then slides back out and sort of folds down for easy access. I went on Y-tube and watched a short clip by Radco. Sweet looking alternative to the slide out units that rest on the truck bed.

WI Outdoor Nut

A guy I shoot with has the same thing.  Thought it was a great idea, and guns are out of the way, and I highly doubt someone would steal them as they are well out of sight.  I thought it was around a $1000 add on, which makes it on the pricy side. 

RookieEP

Add it to my want list.  Pretty slick

Rogue Hunter

$1000 is a bit high, but it is a solid, well built unit with a lock on each handle. Pretty good unit I thought.

oldleo

I had one and the biggest issues were any dust inside gets trapped in the leer locker and leaving the tailgate up to lower it and get guns and then put it back, drop tailgate and get rest of stuff.  Kept searching FB marketplace as I was traveling to hunt and scored a mobil vault.