StormsGSP

Home from Alaska.

Over&Under

Alex,

Thanks for the awesome post and pics!

What a trip!

O/U

atticus

Great report and PE!  Glad you had a great time and came back safe.  It looks like a great trip just for the scenery let alone the magnificent trophies.  Speaking of debt, Full mounts?

By the way, aren't you under 21? :p

roysetters3
Wow - what an adventure! One of the finest adventure stories ever posted here - enjoyed it immensely. Send me a PM with your uncle's phone number....

Lurch

Wow. Phenomenal trip. Phenomenal pictures. Phenomenal writeup.

Wow.

Greg Hartman
I don't even know what to say!  Awesome, Alex.  You will remember that trip for the rest of your life.  Thanks for taking us along.

polecat
Wow, Alex congratulations on a truly great hunt and the fine depiction that you gave it.I'm glad to see you have that chance at a young age and know it wasn't easy.And just to think that just a couple of weeks ago we were laughing(training) in Scarborough, then you were off to climb to the top of North America.  Good hunt..

L. Gallagher

Awesome trip, awesome hunt, awesome photos. I wish my sons were able to do a trip like that, but....kids in your 20's sort of take care of doing that for a while. If ever.

Before I die, I just want to see Alaska. Hunting something like birds would be in my wildest dreams. Personally, even if I was 30 years younger and in top physical shape, I wouldn't want to hunt something like a dall sheep or a grizzly-but I'd love to see one.

Why can't you eat grizzly? Now, granted, that one was old and probably would have been incredibly stringy and tough, but black bear, which I've eaten a lot of, is GOOD. I would think grizzly would be, too.

bosco mctavitch
I recommend losing the ""I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived", and replacing it with "living the dream".

grousehunter 61
Alex, great report and photos. That would be the hunt of a life time, sheep and griz, wow, I fear at my age something like that is out of the question, I am so glad you got to do it. Kudos to your uncle.

Dakota Dogman

Wow.  Cool.  Thanks for bringing us along.

God Bless,

RookieEP

Oh my goodness man.  

You should copy the UJ link and send it to F&S.  

That bear is freaking awesome.  You just did something that I will never do in my wildest dreams.  It will be some time before it all sinks in.  

Did you keep the shed the antlers?  What mounts are you going to do?  Are you going to do a beer rug or mount?

Ben Hong
Alex m'boy, that was mighty fine. Truly a grand adventure. Now what are you going to do for  an encore?

B du B
You kick ass, kid - nice tale.

bobman
my knees started hurting reading that