4 hours ago, Dogwood said:

The docs at our clinic all wear masks and go out to the car and speak with the owner's 6 feet away. The clients must wear masks also no exceptions.  I don't understand why so many vets won't go out to the vehicle.  Phone calls only that's bullsh*t, sorry . . . no I'm not.

I must be so old school now that I'm getting cranky.

I agree with you on this, the clinic my wife is a tech for the vets always come out and talk to the owners outside, seems like a very reasonable step. I have not been in there with a pup since then as she can be in the exam as an employee but for all those without that ability the car side quick conversation seems like a good thing to do. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Speaks

• tut

• Brad Eden

• Jim Vander

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is generally well stated but it lacks one essential point.  It is absolutely IMPERATIVE for your veterinarian to provide you sound medical guidance on how to proceed with a given problem so that

The docs at our clinic all wear masks and go out to the car and speak with the owner's 6 feet away. The clients must wear masks also no exceptions.  I don't understand why so many vets won't go out to

Not hating on anyone...not dinging anyone including the OP on this Topic....and nobody is beyond reproach...but as the owner Administrator and Moderator here for nearly 19 years, I will say that vets

8 hours ago, Dogwood said:

The docs at our clinic all wear masks and go out to the car and speak with the owner's 6 feet away. The clients must wear masks also no exceptions.  I don't understand why so many vets won't go out to the vehicle.  Phone calls only that's bullsh*t, sorry . . . no I'm not.

I must be so old school now that I'm getting cranky.

The crazy thing is if they are afraid of the virus is the tech that takes the dog back and forth Doesn’t wear a mask! Also doesn’t right nothing down that I wanted the vet to look at. I’m not surprised they screwed things up. The vet did call when he examined the first dog, but not again until he was done with all four. Seriously considering changing vets!