Smart Truck Cap RSI- New Company

Ivd been shopping some a new cap by the big brands Leer and Snug depending upon options is easily $3-4000

Been looking at them and there are some good write ups on them I like that you can get a whole kitchen set up for one side of the truck plus it will hold 700+ pounds on the roof when not moving.  The only thing I see is that when you add up everything the Cap for $3800 the kitchen unit another $2000 plus the cost of a roof top tent another $3000-5000 I am getting into the range of a popup truck camper.

If you wait till everything is cleared up with Covid they are offering a color version that will match your truck.

Yeah my future truck will be gray.  Not sure how a black cap would look

WI Outdoor Nut

I am in the truck cap buying mode as we speak.  Top brands are coming in right around $2000 for the options an upland bird hunter would want.  This is pretty much double.  Even with that I am intrigued.  But from the website, I couldn't see enough to say it was worth double.  Now if they could promise it would find a way to fit my next three trucks, I would be giving serious consideration.