• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• max2

• Mike da Carpenter

• mccuha

• Cold Iron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG yes, once you've experience the sick feeling of a missing "family member" its an easy decision.

Yes.  Astro 430 and T5 mini collars in conjunction with a Garmin instinct watch....a MUST have.  The watch is the game changer, it makes the whole package so much more less intrusive into th

yep , I ordered a 550 pro plus from front range gun dog supply. Got it Friday had it on the dogs Saturday morning I can't see ever going back

Yes, you only have to loose your dog on one out of state trip to be convinced that it is probably the best money you will ever spend.  Ask me how I know.

50 minutes ago, Skybuster said:

No/not yet. Looking at the Dogtra Pathfinder. Good match with my Google phone.

I use a Dogtra Pathfinder.  Very user friendly and not complicated.  Great little unit!

Best,

Greg

shoot-straight

yes, immediate purchase when i got my new bigger running pup. however i should have bought one years ago. losing track of a dog even for 10-20 minutes wrecks me, 

Yes, with my new big ranging ES

No, with my departed close ranging FB

Yes, to a bell even with the GPS

Virgil

Yes, as of last year.  Prior to that I used beeper collars, carried a Garmin GPS in new areas.  Now, the collar keeps touch with the dog and lets me know where the truck is.