Garmin Alpha 200i On Sale

The Garmin Alpha 200i launched today 06Oct2020 and is in stock at Front Range Gun Dog.  To Learn more please visit Front Range Gun Dog.

The Garmin Alpha 200i TT 15 Bundle Features:

• Sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
  • Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
  • Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
  • Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required; jurisdiction restrictions may apply)
  • Preloaded TopoActive maps, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
  • User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
  • 18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones
  • Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices
  • Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe
  • Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
  • Memory Capacity 16.0 GB
  • Battery Charge Time Less than 6 hours
  • Operating Temperature from -20º to 60ºC (from -4º to 140ºF)

Garmin-200i-Social.jpg

Kansas Bound
1 hour ago, RGSIII said:

Do you know what existing collars it will work with?

Backwards compatible with the collars and also the Alpha 100.

TT15, TT15 mini, T5 and T5 Mini.

tempting.  Wish I hadn’t just bought the alpha 100 last year. Haha 

Do you have tt15 mini collars in stock. 

Yes, we the new 200i systems in stock.  We also have the Mini TT 15 collars in stock.  The 200i, as Kansas Bound noted, works with the TT15, TT15 mini, T5 and T5 Mini.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  Be safe - Don 720-557-6075

A big thank you to @Dogmountain for getting me hooked up with a new Alpha 200i this afternoon, and working out some shipping details rather quickly.

Not sure I won't end back up with a Pro 550 and give up in the GPS map feature but we'll first see what the newfangled gizmo from Garmin can do.  Still wish it could work a beeper though.

FWIW,

Dave