Alpha lock button has changed training buttons, help?

Idaho Chukar Hunter

I run my alpha on lock screen, with the dog location screen up.  Before, if I was to do a correction, after about 10 seconds, the screen would go from the correction screen back to the dog location screen.  All of a sudden it stopped doing that.  Now, if I use a correction button, it stays on the correction screen, until I turn off the lock screen, then use the back icon.

This doesn’t work for me.  If I don’t lock the screen, it gets bumped and changes screens.  Before when locked, it would go back to the dog screen.  Now it locks on the training button screen, instead.  I really want it back the way it was.  Does anyone have suggestions on how to get that back?

Thanks in advance.

That's happened to me before.  Go to a screen where you can see the name of the collar, setting (level of stim, C, M, V, T) under the physical buttons.  Touch the screen (where the name of the collar and let's say "C" and the number 5 for continuous 5 stim level is) as if you're going to change the stim level or the C to M etc. It doesn't matter which one of the three you touch.  In the lower right of the screen a stick pin/thumb tack like you'd use on a bulletin board will appear.  Given the way it's acting, that pin will probably have a strike through it.  Touch the pin icon and the strike should go away.  This should fix the issue.  For it to operate in the way you're used to, the pin/thumb tack should not have the strike through it.

I have no idea what this useless function is supposed to accomplish.  Drove me nuts until I figured it out.

If that isn't clear I'll PM you my phone number and I'm sure we can get it fixed for say a week's lodging in Idaho.

Idaho Chukar Hunter

That worked.  Thanks for the tip.  You must be a quail hunter?  How is it going this year?  I have hunted E. Kansas for quail and loved it!  I will be happy to give you some tips about western bird hunting if you like. Just send me a private message.