WHAT HAVE YOU LEFT ON TOP OF YOUR VEHICLE WHEN DRIVING?

Just last week left one of my alpha collars on top of dog box. I had a nagging feeling and stopped to see if it was where it belonged and nope. I had a feeling I had it on top of dog box as I was trying to get the dog dry and it was a wrestling match. I stopped of course was not there, tore the truck apart to see if I had put it somewhere, nope. Retraced my drive and gut lucky it was on side of road where I had made a hard up hill left turn. Thanks goodness it was the orange collar and not the black one.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don Steese

• Jack L

• SelbyLowndes

• Wes Stueber

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched what turned out to be a Colt Python slide off a Corvette leaving a National Forest road and chased the guy for miles before catching him in town to return it.  Don'tcha know he was looking for

Ben Hong and I were hunting Saskatchewan Huns and took a mid day break for lunch at a nearby Hires root beer joint. Went to our next spot and I allowed as how it was going to be tough to hunt without

Putting the gun in the cab/case first is a good idea.  In the early 90s, three of us finished up hunting a 80 and my two partners crossed the road to hunt a 160.  I went back to the truck to move it a

Posted Images

A beretta 686 cased , an omega seamaster ( lost forever ) and a sweatshirt ( last weekend ) I never learn .