I am an upland hunter....

Greg Hartman
5 hours ago, dogrunner said:

Easily fixable nowadays but you got to be willing to seek out a solution and put in the work. 

This.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don Steese

• Brad Eden

• ScenicRoute

• Brdhntr47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t be you.  It must be gun fit, LOP, drop at comb, drop at heel, pitch, barrel orientation, single trigger, double trigger or your mount. No one on UJ is a poor shot, it’s always the gun.

And I suck at shooting! 

You are in good company. 

Don Steese

I'm the last person in the world who should be giving shooting advice but all the practice in the world won't help much until you figure out ( possibly with professional help) what you're doing wrong. You've got to practice doing it right!

Don Steese

I'm the last person in the world who should be giving shooting advice but all the practice in the world won't help much until you figure out ( possibly with professional help) what you're doing wrong. You've got to practice doing it right!

Don Steese

Don Steese

gaberdeen
7 hours ago, ScenicRoute said:

And I suck at shooting! 

You have company. Whiffed on woodcock today. Dogs just gave me that look.

MoSpaniels
7 hours ago, Brdhntr47 said:

Can’t be you.  It must be gun fit, LOP, drop at comb, drop at heel, pitch, barrel orientation, single trigger, double trigger or your mount. No one on UJ is a poor shot, it’s always the gun.

Hold the phone!

Could be shells, shot size, the boots he's wearing, stormy cromer, absence or presence of a Gerber/SOG/Leatherman.

Could be the wrong strap vest....

Snipeaholic

@ScenicRoute sucky shooting is fixable if you’re willing to do the work and make the changes to improve. Hunting is more fun when you’re hitting 

0-14 here, but I’m shooting a gun above my station!

Not to worry, after my performance this  week in Northern NH/Maine I’m checking myself in to THERAPY!!! Have a good night, 627