KCrowely shoutout

simply stunning!

I'm continually amazed at the talent level of folks on here who make up for all that I lack!

On 10/24/2020 at 7:42 AM, Remo said:

Check out UJ member KCrowely's photo webpage, just absolutely stunning wildlife pics, no, wildlife art. Beautiful.  http://www.lodgetrail.com/

That's very kind of you, Remo. A million thanks!

bennelli-banger

thought the title of this thread was "keith crowley SHOOTout"...yeah, I could see it...lives in the woods much of the time, the world is a bit different than it was a year or two ago...keith snaps, and before you know it, a pitched battle is going on with various law enforcement agencies, including black choppers...a bit of a ruby ridge situation...no, kidding, last person on earth that would engage in that sort of scenario...I think...who really knows?  KIDDING.  Yes, incredible photos...amazing!  Enjoy the rest of the fall, Keith.

brief backstory:  when I was 16, my dreams were realized when I was hired in the hunting/fishing/camping dept of a sporting goods store in suburban mpls...Keith worked there, I had gotten to know him a bit prior to me being hired; while coworkers, he taught me a ton...I went away to college a few years later, lost track of Keith, and then heard him being interviewed on the radio regarding Gordon MacQuarrie, who Keith wrote a biography of...I called in and reconnected with him about 25 years after our last contact...have been in touch off and on since then, including some bird hunting in SD...has been much fun to track his various endeavors like writing and photography!  Extremely talented, very fun and interesting guy...lucky to know him!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 1:32 PM, bennelli-banger said:

thought the title of this thread was "keith crowley SHOOTout"...yeah, I could see it...lives in the woods much of the time, the world is a bit different than it was a year or two ago...keith snaps, and before you know it, a pitched battle is going on with various law enforcement agencies, including black choppers...a bit of a ruby ridge situation...no, kidding, last person on earth that would engage in that sort of scenario...I think...who really knows?  KIDDING.  Yes, incredible photos...amazing!  Enjoy the rest of the fall, Keith.

brief backstory:  when I was 16, my dreams were realized when I was hired in the hunting/fishing/camping dept of a sporting goods store in suburban mpls...Keith worked there, I had gotten to know him a bit prior to me being hired; while coworkers, he taught me a ton...I went away to college a few years later, lost track of Keith, and then heard him being interviewed on the radio regarding Gordon MacQuarrie, who Keith wrote a biography of...I called in and reconnected with him about 25 years after our last contact...have been in touch off and on since then, including some bird hunting in SD...has been much fun to track his various endeavors like writing and photography!  Extremely talented, very fun and interesting guy...lucky to know him!

Yeah, the compound is ready! LOL

Can't wait to do another hunt, Lash!