Male setter to good home (KS)

I’d have to look at his papers but I believe he will be 4 in November.  

smaller orange and white - mostly white setter.  He’s the absolute sweetest dog ever.  He would for sure adjust to indoor living as he grew up in the house.  He’s about 35-40 pounds.  

He has hunted wild birds in Kansas and South Dakota.  Will adjust range to terrain.  Holds his birds but is not broke to wing and shot. He’s hunted only wild birds.

He is free only to the right home.  Placement will be preferably to a hunting home and indoor living.  I don’t want someone who’s looking for a free dog and when they get him he’s not what they are looking for and send him down the road.  I want this to be his forever home. If not a hunting home I would be ok with him being a pet and living inside. 

Like I said he is free but not to just anyone.  Will not ship.  This is local pick up only in NE Kansas.  If you want to see him point and shot over bring some quail. 

reason for this is that I spend most of my time training my retrievers and hunting them.  He doesn’t get to go nearly as much as he should and it’s just not fair to him.  

I never sent his registration in.  I’m not sure if it’s to late for that or not.  I’m not familiar with FDSB.

you can pm me and I’ll give you my number to call if your interested.  I can text photos of him.

• 2 weeks later...