UJ Back Online after Major Software Upgrade

13 minutes ago, RuffChaser said:

It's a good thing it's back, I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.

That’s the idea. I get people addicted and they send me money. Sometimes.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad Eden

• Dave in Maine

• gunsrus

• OKhunter

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, the UJ Online Community is now up to speed with the Board Software and has been moved to a newer and more stable Cloud Server. This ensures a stable future in our digital Upland Covert.  

Nope, the exact opposite. I detest change. If I didn’t have to change my underwear, t-shirt, shirt, pants and socks I wouldn’t. And in fact there is little change to colors or Theme after this Upgrade

Got a feeling the next 'upgrade' will coincide with the midterms in 2022😁   (sorry, might be too political.  Feel free to remove😏)

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Brad Eden said:

That’s the idea. I get people addicted and they send me money. Sometimes.

So you're saying your my supplier?

2 hours ago, Wet Dog said:

Pages load so much faster now. Testing a photo from my phone 

AB6DC778-265A-4331-8DF3-FC5F49E69C26.jpeg

Photos directly from phone to UJ ????  See I told you I was a Luddite . I'm transferring from phone to computer to UJ . PIA !

Will wonders never cease !

3 hours ago, Wet Dog said:

Pages load so much faster now. Testing a photo from my phone 

Exact Opposite for me... hmmm

7 hours ago, Brad Eden said:

...... If I didn’t have to change my underwear, t-shirt, shirt, pants and socks I wouldn’t......

This is a common misconception foisted on us by women me thinks. Nobody has to change clothes, it is not natural and it is wasteful and should stop.

Dave in Maine
3 hours ago, Remo said:

This is a common misconception foisted on us by women me thinks. Nobody has to change clothes, it is not natural and it is wasteful and should stop.

The problem with that is, when you ultimately have to take some off and your body hair has grown through the weave, it can tug and hurt.

45 minutes ago, Dave in Maine said:

I just wanna know why it keeps flipping my pictures 180 and won't let me rotate them

20201025_103645.thumb.jpg.117173976594a5d89d6bd3046df63b2b.jpg

45 minutes ago, Dave in Maine said:

And why there's no "edit" button.

I don’t know about photos, I’m not seeing that happening to me or anyone else. Likely on your end and the device you are taking photos with or something. The edit and other functions are now accessed from a drop down on upper right of Post field. Click the 3 squares or circles.

On 11/5/2020 at 7:54 PM, Dave in Maine said:

I just wanna know why it keeps flipping my pictures 180 and won't let me rotate them

20201025_103645.thumb.jpg.117173976594a5d89d6bd3046df63b2b.jpg

Duh....Turn your phone around...works for Al 😄😄

7 hours ago, OKhunter said:

@Brad Eden Is there a feature that takes you straight to the first unread post in a thread?

Hmm, not sure. I’ll look into it.

7 hours ago, OKhunter said:

@Brad Eden Is there a feature that takes you straight to the first unread post in a thread?

Yes, click the dot (if you haven't posted in thread) or star (if you have posted in thread) next to the title of the thread.