Bird feeder photos

Feel free to add your own snaps.

House Finch

DSC_8597-001.JPG

Gold Finch. They are coming in swarms now with the cold weather.

DSC_8590-001.JPG

Good idea.  I'll try to post some pictures but they'll have to come through the window.

Went to Squirrel poof feeders last year...have to protect the seed from Fat Carl and Crazy Carol.

7 minutes ago, ccavacini said:

Good idea.  I'll try to post some pictures but they'll have to come through the window.

Went to Squirrel poof feeders last year...have to protect the seed from Fat Carl and Crazy Carol.

I did the same, unfortunately without checking the price before I had it hung up. But squirrels have taken out many feeders so I hope I'm ahead.

Great Pictures. My feeders have very little activity right now. A few blue jays, finches and not much else. 

Aaahh yes.... Time for some tasty seed!

6-27-20 - Time for a snack at the feeder

What the hell is THIS on my feeder??!!

6-27-20 - What is THIS

BHUWHAHAhahaha!

6-27-20 - This is MY feeder - 2

Back off, Buster!!  This is MY feeder!!!

6-27-20 - This is MY feeder - 1

Phuutt....

Mike da Carpenter

Golden Crowned Kinglet.  This little dude landed in my hand last weekend.  Everyone around me couldn’t believe it.  If it hadn’t stuck around for a few pictures and a video too, nobody would have ever believed it.  One of those really neat moments in life that you don’t get to experience from the couch.

C3ED41F2-3C8A-43BA-9B10-340637583565.thumb.jpeg.8b1e500ed4adc04d490354abf7b91308.jpeg