Garmin Express

I just installed Garmin Expess on my Mac.  Was told to do this in an email from garmin in order to update my Inreach mini. Everything went smoothly, which is amazing for my old mind!  Now I am wondering if I can use Garmin Express to update my Alpha 100 and it’s collars?  Before I had to get a friend to use his PC!  I don’t want to try it as it might mess it up and I want to hunt quail in the morning! If I could hear I would just go back to the sonic beeper that I still have a couple in reserve.

Not going to say you can or can't but if it worked for the Inreach I dont see why it would not work for the Alpha

Just watched video on garmin support that says it will update mini collars and hand heads but not the full sized collars.  Still just use a PC for them? Guess I will have to ask my friend to update the four tt15’s that I have.

yes, Express will update you alpha (and InReach and other handhelds or car units) , but you'll need to use Web Updater to update the full sized TT15 collar. Not sure if they're Mac-able or not...

The full size TT15 cannot be updated on a Mac.  Apparently every other product they make can be.  It's a PIA and I mention it to Garmin whenever I talk to them.

Fortunately, I live close enough to Lion Country Supply and they are glad to update my units if I stop in there.